Forrest Tucker

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are there so many threads about so called bulges when you can actually find pictures of real penises online? Everybody has a big bulge or there is a rumor that this guy is 15 inches or some other bullcrap without proof. How about you talk about guys you like who you can actually see their penises and know if they are big or not

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Forrest Tucker's endowment, like Milton Berle's, has been written about in many books about Hollywood. I have no idea as to his actual INCHES, but his legacy left on film does often show that under his pants, he is packing a lot.

MidniteMagnet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For anyone with Netflix, you can stream the film Crosswinds. At 1 hour 12 mins 20 seconds, you will see Forrest wearing a pair of wet khaki shorts and his dick is clearly visible through the whole scene. Right before this scene, he is climbing out of the water and I could have sworn his balls or dick fell out of his shorts. Let me know what you think!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
TCM will be showing Mame Sunday, Dec. 19 at 1:00 CST for all those who want to see the famous big bulge scene of Forrest Tucker. It has become a classic in big bulge scenes. Worth watching if you have never seen it.

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! I have watched the movie today! His bulge was super large and looked hot! I could not keep my eyes away from that thickness that went all the way down his thigh! HOTNESS!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I told ya'll so. Unbelievable. Apparently no underwear of any kind on, huge donkey dick hanging down his leg. I am sweating now.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For anyone with Netflix, you can stream the film Crosswinds. At 1 hour 12 mins 20 seconds, you will see Forrest wearing a pair of wet khaki shorts and his dick is clearly visible through the whole scene. Right before this scene, he is climbing out of the water and I could have sworn his balls or dick fell out of his shorts. Let me know what you think!

thanks for this...i'll check it out

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media

and too, John Payne is the star and he is stunning too. no bulges, but a beautiful muscular body

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the story is uncle milty challened tucker to a size contest. tucker said fine, you go first

berle asked him why he should go first and tucker responded

"cause i only want to pull out as much as i need to win"

Only one thing is certain, a Berle vs. Tucker penis measuring battle would have rated right up there with the Thrilla in Manila. The genesis of that story dates back to the Hollywood of the 1950s and depending on which comedian told the story (Phil Silvers, Shecky Greene, etc.) the penis opposing Milton Berle is either Forrest Tucker or sometimes George Raft. The rumors of George Raft's prodigious penis were given a boost in a tell-all book by 50s sex bomb Mamie Van Doren. So much for George Raft being exclusively gay.

Too bad none of these historic foot-plus phalluses ever have been photographed.

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Could someone please post some caps of this, as I'm in a country that netflix doesn't service. :(

Dbigkahuna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's interesting to me is that there's an episode of I Love Lucy where Lucy is in a fashion show with celebrity wives and one of the wives is Mrs. Forrest Tucker, who is a pretty petite woman. She must have felt that thing bumping against her spine when they were going at it.