Forrest Tucker

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A guy with Ten Inches Swinging between his legs and no Photos for Posterity....Something is Fishy in Bayonne. Pardon me I'm sure....

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
strange man. sometimes he seems to be packing other times it's as if he has almost nothing in there even when he has tight pants on.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
strange man. sometimes he seems to be packing other times it's as if he has almost nothing in there even when he has tight pants on.
That's the same thing that threw me with John Ireland. I watched Fort Utah or something and there were parts where his pants were perfectly flat against his crotch. :confused:

jim817

Expert Member
Media
That's the same thing that threw me with John Ireland. I watched Fort Utah or something and there were parts where his pants were perfectly flat against his crotch. :confused:

I agree Shepardson. Sometimes his dick is huge and hanging down to his knee and other movies it barely shows. Most time though it shows pretty big. He must be horsehung. Either way I would love to suck on it.

oldr4me

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Antie Mame just before the scene where he falls to his death Forrest is in the background and even though he s wearing baggy pants you can see it hanging near his knee. Saw the movie at the Gay and Lesbian center and when the scene came on there were many a gasp. It was classic. Forrest was known to be quite a player at the time.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth