Forrest Valkai (ig Renegadescienceteacher)

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a huge crush on him for a long time. He's a tiktoker and youtuber that talks about science. Anyone has anything on him? On his social media there's nothing but tiktoks and close up videos of his face, but he seems to have a nice slim body. Plus his face is so so cute.

Attachments

Wino 'n Roses

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Recently discovered him. He described himself as a cis- mostly straight white guy who's married to a woman. So it sounds as if he isn't disgusted by the idea of being with a man, but hasn't done anything with a dude.

Reactions: Arekay

Rei Hino

Legendary Member
Media
Recently discovered him. He described himself as a cis- mostly straight white guy who's married to a woman. So it sounds as if he isn't disgusted by the idea of being with a man, but hasn't done anything with a dude.

I dont know what to consider him since he's mostly straight. Jimmy Snow is bi and Matt Dillahunty is dating a transwoman.

Wino 'n Roses

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't know Godless Engineer is gay. TellTales (Owen Morgan), MythVision and Gnostic Informant are straight.
Oh. I must have bought into a joke he was making with Jimmy. Egg on my face. Sorry for the bad info guys.

Telltale (Owen Morgan) is oddly attractive to me. Not my normal type, but cute. Maybe it's his personality.

Reactions: Arekay and Rei Hino