forsekin appearance and mobily

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dwm2001, Jun 12, 2005.

1. dwm2001

dwm2001 New Member

as someone who was unfortunately cut at birth I always wonder does a foreskin become more loose (as far as apprearance and the ability to retract) with age as compared to the onset of puberty?

2. Oscar The Grouch

Oscar The Grouch New Member

Well, my foreskin has always been very retractable. But i know guys that cant pull their foreskin back and I believe thats a condition. I mean, if you dont have any sort of problem when you get hard the foreskin retracts by itself.

3. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Well, I'm the opposite from Oscar, my foreskin has never been particularly retractable, in fact I had to manually stretch it out myself over the course of 4 months or so, I still have a bit to go before it's "self retractable" but normally it will do this, I'm just one of the unlucky ones :p

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    not that I've noticed as yet, but then I only finished puberty like 10 years ago. supposedly the male genitalia are the parts of our bodies LEAST affected by aging, though.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Most boys can pull the foreskin back before puberty. The ones who can't, typically masturbate in such a way which doesn't involve retracting the foreskin.

Changes in appearance are probably the result of the penis lengthening more than the skin on the penis. Medically speaking, this can cause problems if you're circumcised. It can lead to painful, abraded erections.

6. Knight

Knight New Member

My foreskin retracts fairly easily. I only started retractin it at 16 too so that's not bad goin. Not many men have a foreskin retracted while soft but usually when a guy is hard his foreskin will go back over the head (mine doesnt do this...but it does it I pull it, or a vagina pulls it ;))

Uncut is better than cut. at least you have the option then. Once you're cut you're cut and there's nothin you can do about it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: Mine only retracted when I was around 12, I think. Back then it was very tight and I retracted it with some pain/difficulty. Now, over time it is much 'looser' and can retract when hard or soft with ease.

8. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Not that I've noticed. Mine seems to behave pretty much the same way it has since it first became retractable. And I'm 48.

9. iggy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    before when i still had my foreskin, it can be retracte whether im hard or soft. i had a very loose foreskin.

i was circumcised about 8 years ago when i was 14..

iggy

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can't remember a time when mine wasn't retractable. I still recall the last time my Mother 'skinned' it back to soap for washing. Like your's, Mr._dB, mine behaves as it always has and I'm 76.

11. Squirtgun

Squirtgun New Member

Mine has always pulled back easily. It seems to have become slightly looser with age, but that is probably due to all the "exercise" it has gotten over the years. Uncut Rocks!

12. bignfloppy

bignfloppy Member

Mine is quite flexible I suppose, although I have nothing to compare it to. I can retract it when it's soft and it will stay there, but when I get hard it doesn't retract on its own--It covers most of the head, but I can retract or un-retract it without a problem "manually" and it stays.

13. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    As most uncut males will tell you, this is a myth. Some uncuts have a short enough skin (or are such prodigious growers) that their glans comes out to play on its own when they erect, but most of us have enough skin (or stretchy enough skin) that the glans can be fully or mostly covered when soft or hard. If my skin couldn't cover the glans when hard, it wouldn't be very useful to me!

14. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

As most uncut males will tell you, this is a myth. Some uncuts have a short enough skin (or are such prodigious growers) that their glans comes out to play on its own when they erect, but most of us have enough skin (or stretchy enough skin) that the glans can be fully or mostly covered when soft or hard. If my skin couldn't cover the glans when hard, it wouldn't be very useful to me!
    [post=320882]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Agreed.

15. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I can't remember a time when mine wasn't retractable. I still recall the last time my Mother 'skinned' it back to soap for washing. Like your's, Mr._dB, mine behaves as it always has and I'm 76.
    [post=320229]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Mine wouldn't retract at all until I was about 10. I never saw my glans before then.

16. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Mine retracts when I've got a semi-erection, and while I can stretch it past the end even when I'm fully erect, if I let go it will slide back behind the glans. But then even when I'm fully flaccid, I still have a dime-sized opening and the glans peeking through.

It does pop on and off of my glans during intercourse and masturbation though.

17. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I can retract and also be covered completely when hard...I have alot of foreskin and its very long...Jose'Latinoboy9

18. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I always hated being uncut because I was the only one I knew who was that way. So this sort of feeling like others starting early never quite lets up and bothered me always. I did find that later the foreskin grew less so that head has been mostly half or third covered for last so many years. I never liked the purplish color either so have for past so many years been vigilant in keeping the foreskin retracted to give color more like the shaft (and of course more like all those other dicks I would see growing up). Thought seriously many times about circumcision, but glad I did not and can further attest to having it both ways is best -- look if I want it of cut and uncut for extra protection if needed and a different look

19. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    that's pretty pathetic. just as an observation.

20. jonb

Gold Member

that's pretty pathetic. just as an observation.
    [post=321565]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, it is. Since we're talking about junior high and high school (e.g., when even the least physical person on the planet has to use a locker room) here, a good metaphor might be that only the people who are insecure about their nonconformity think the preps actually hate the nonconformists.

Draft saved Draft deleted