forsekin appearance and mobily

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 17 2005, 02:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 17 2005, 02:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Jun 17 2005, 06:55 PM
I always hated being uncut because I was the only one I knew who was that way.
[post=321560]Quoted post[/post]​
that&#39;s pretty pathetic. just as an observation.
[post=321565]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I never saw another uncircumcised male until I was over 30 so naturally being different and having it pointed out when I had to show myself was not a factor of growing up that I accepted very gladly. This is not pathetic -- it is part of fitting in with your peer group -- it didn&#39;t help either not to reach puberty till almost 16 either.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by motlissof@Jun 19 2005, 04:19 AM
This is not pathetic -- it is part of fitting in with your peer group
[post=322062]Quoted post[/post]​
why fit in with your peer group? most of them are always gonna be assholes or retards anyway. I&#39;m PROUD that I had nothing in common with hardly anyone I went to school with.

Professor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am uncut but I guess my foreskin is a bit tight, when flaccid it completely covers the head and if I pull it back it snaps back behind the head where it will stay untill I pull it over again. If my foreskin is over the head and I erect my cock without touching it the foreskin slowly retracts as the cock stiffens untill it snaps back behind the head on full erection. Sometimes if the head gets really engorged it can get quite difficult to get the foreskin back over it again but I do not find this a problem.
Hope this is of interest to someone.