ForSize.com

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by MisterMark, Mar 1, 2003.

1. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi guys -

I just removed the ForSize banner that was on the bottom of the screen. It was there for a few months. Did any of you try it, and if so, what did you think about it?

I admit that I didn't really explore it, but I just didn't feel comfortable promoting a "product" that didn't have any proven results that I was aware of.

Please share your thoughts with me. Thanks.

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I don't make a habit of clicking banner ads, honestly. I've learned over several years of Internet usage that there's nothing more irritating than a barrage of resulting pop-up ads for unsolicited products and services. And if I had a size problem, I would initiate product searching for myself.

I'm immensely glad that you've toned down the banner elements; that you have neatly introduced your Extremecock.net placement into the graphical design instead of eyesore banners crowding the pages. I don't mind the random ad generator at the bottom, and I especially find this interface as a marked improvement over the EZBoard nightmare.

Can't comment on the product, but will always acknowledge LPSG as one of my top regularly visited sites. Good work, bud.

3. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, Dee. I'm happy with the way things are turning out as well.

If anyone else has comments about the functioning of the LPSG, please post your comments in the Administrative Issues section.

For now, I'm still interested in whether or not anyone investigated the "ForSize.com" site that I was advertising for a few months. Thanks.

4. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    For the record - I just received a private message from someone who investigated ForSize.com. He was not impressed with the "program."

Thanks to "B" for his opinion. ;)

5. Imported

Gold Member

stillwantmore22: Why not ask Gigantikok? He has supposedly used that program and did the instructional vids for that site.

Draft saved Draft deleted