Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so whenever i put on a condom i usually hold the foreskin just under the head and then unroll it all the way. thing is that i didnt even know that foreskin could be retracted until about a year ago. i did some reading after i accidentally pulled it down while i took a piss 1 day and found that im just a late bloomer as far as my foreskin being retractable. so ive been stretching my frenulum for about a year and am only about 70 percent there.

so my thing is that, until i am able to fully retract my foreskin, my skin seems to "slip" around inside of lubricated condoms, which puts extra strain around the ring on the condom but unless im missing something i do not believe large condoms are made non-lubricated.i found that i dont "move" around as much inside the non-lubricated condoms.

so should i retract the skin as far as i can and then roll it on or what?

p.s. when i get fully hard my dick tugs at my frenulum and it hurts like a bitch so yea. thats my dilemma

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... thing is that i didnt even know that foreskin could be retracted until about a year ago. i did some reading after i accidentally pulled it down while i took a piss 1 day and found that im just a late bloomer as far as my foreskin being retractable. ...

OMG, how old are you and what planet are you living on, if I may ask?

PS For that, you seem to be quite loose and well developed though.

PPS What did you find underneath when you accidentally pulled it all the way back? Any olfactive disturbance?

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha. there was nothing under there i guess. im 18 btw. i swear i didnt know about retracting it tho, same way i didnt know i was in that 2% of the male population with a penis over 9"

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
na. nobody really pushed it but like i said, even if i knew about it i couldn't really do anything because my frenulum was to short anyways

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You pull the foreskin all the way back, as far as you can. You put the condom on. You pull the foreskin forward with the condom on it. That way it can move the way it does in nature.
If you are unable to do it this way, you need to find a way to lengthen the frenulum.
That can sometimes be done with gentle stretching. If not, see if you can get betamethasone cream from a doctor, to help with the frenulum stretching. If that doesn't help, you may need a frenuloplasty. It lengthens the frenulum, without removing anything. They cut it in a Z shape, and stitch it back together, so that it is no longer so tight.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I'm uncut and here's what I do when it comes to putting on a condom:

1. Pull back the foreskin all the way to completely expose the head
  2. Put condom on and roll it down past the head until it covers the skin that I've pulled back and a little bit more
  3. Push the foreskin back into place (this is why I need that little bit more in the previous step as the foreskin will pull on the condom as it's pushed back over the head)
  4. Roll the rest of the condom all the way down to as far as it will go
  5. Done
By pushing the foreskin back into place before rolling the condom down all the way you are giving the skin some room to move. This will reduce the strain it puts on the condom when it moves back and forth to the motion of, ahem, your activities so as to prevent condom rupture. If you have abundant skin on your stick then putting some lube on the stick and foreskin will also help reduce the friction within the condom too.

Hope that helps.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It depends on what your foreskin is like. You just have to experiment and find what is the best for you. I skin back automatically as soon as I even start getting hard, and I think that makes putting the condom on even easier.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My foreskin can stay all the way forward when erect but will retract also so it gets rolled around in the condom no matter where things are when first putting it on.

Actually, having the skin competely moving back and forth during sex is very pleasurable so I just enjoy.