Forskin problem leading to uncomfortable sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hunta, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Hunta

Hunta New Member

Hi all, its been awhile since i posted here but i have recently become aware of a problem which i should have probably had looked at a long time ago. Simply put my foreskin does not fully go over the head when erect. I forget the name of the problem i have but the Frenulum is still attached to the upper foreskin/penis. I posted this problem last year but i was half-assed about doing anything about it until now. Its really starting to annoy me. During sex it can get pulled all the way back exposing the head but its quite painful after awhile and very uncomfortable. Even with a franger it still gets pulled abit and can be uncomfortable if she is not lubed up. My 6" girth probably wouldnt help the situation either. I have always hated my foreskin for as long as i remember, its a burden so thats why i want to avoid heading down the "stretching" path and just go straight for circumcision. I would prefer a circumcision than a loose foreskin. Im 21 yrs old also (just incase some of u race into my profile looking for any deviations of what im saying here, i dunno wat i typed in profile it was awhile ago).

Would it be best to set up a consultation to see a Eurologist to see what his opinion would be? I thought i would ask you guys frist because theres not much you guys dont know about a pussy or a cock :).

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't think an expert on Europe would help at all. What's a franger?

3. Ed69

Gold Member

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i've always heard sex feels better for uncircumcised men because they still have more nerves than a circumcised penis. but i wouldn't know though, obviously because i don't have a penis. i think because of how uncomfortable the foreskin is, you should probably consult a physician before going through with the procedure. best of luck!

5. Hunta

Hunta New Member

Sorry mis-spelt, meant Urology. Franger is slang for condom

6. vinorojo

vinorojo New Member

Hunta, my Aussie friend, let me tell you a story which took place when I was in college some twenty five years ago. I was having a romantic interlude with a lovely young coed, a beautiful girl, who began to masturbate me, and with a single, forceful downstroke, literally ripped my foreskin down over my glans, tearing away a piece of connective tissue(?) from under the glans to which the foreskin had attached over the years. As a youngster, I was never really properly instructed on how to pull back my foreskin for hygiene purposes, and never could retract my foreskin for my first 20 years. But with one fell swoop, this young lady had corrected that. Of course there was a yelp of pain, and some blood, and the session had come to a grinding halt. But in a few days, I found that I was able to eventually pull back my foreskin over my entire head, opening up a whole new world of sexual pleasure to me, a real rebirth if you will. But absolutely do NOT try this yourself, see a urologist to discuss the issue with him. I had considered circumcision as a young teen, but am so glad I didn't do it. I stress to my son the importance of pulling back the foreskin for hygiene purposes, and of course to train it. (as an aside, during that same session, the young lady was humping my leg while in her panties, and she was menstruating at the time, and was so mortified at having left a blood stain on my pants leg that she insisted on having the pants dry cleaned, which she did and had delivered to my room the next day, she was a total class act, beautiful inside and out, and I regret to this day that I never saw her again after that and don't even remember her name, yet I owe her so, so much...) Again,my uncut, Aussie brother, do NOT do this yourself, see a urologist for help, and try to avoid the circumcision at all cost, it can be done. My foreskin doesn't flap around, and in fact hugs my penis nicely, kind of like another set of fingers working me over. Good luck Down Under (sorry about that one...)

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Just go and see your doctor, most general practitioners are fairly well acquainted with dicks and he could either give you some advice on how to solve your problem or refer you on to a urologist.

8. Hunta

Hunta New Member

Yes good idea, i was going to say though i dont think i would trust a GP to do an adult circ unless he did them often.

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

There are lots of other options, don't agree to a circumcision unless you've looked into them and you feel it's the wisest choice for you.

10. Hunta

Hunta New Member

Im keen for a reasonably tight foreskin, if i choose the frenelum-breve? path, i will still have foreskin. My foreskin when im fully erect at 7.5", still covers the whole head :(. Alot of guys says is the best thing they have done, others are the opposite. I will do some more reading and see what i can find out.

11. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan Account Disabled

Hi hunta i have been doing a bit of reaching on the net trying to find out were i can have frenoplasty done in aus. While googling i found some cosmetic clinics that do adult circumcision most of them in sydney. google male cosmetic surgery. good luck with it all

12. Hunta

Hunta New Member

Thanks, ill give it a look

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

many even have one of their own!:surprised:

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Mine doesn't unless she's keeping secrets from me :)

15. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    There are VERY VERY few places where you'll get objective advice on this issue.

I understand foreskin problems, I had a similar problem, I hated my foreskin and wanted away with it. Then I saw the urologist who suggested a few things, all of which worked.

It all comes down to what you really want.

16. bigcurious

bigcurious Member

hey. i've gotta friend with a tight foreskin. (Its's call phimosis) and he's quite happy with what he's been given. When his cock is soft he can clean it, no problem, and sexually he's totally happy with what he's got. Now you on the other hand, if it hurts to have sex, you have to address that issue, you have to see a professional to see what your options are...and maybe get a second or third opionion at that.

Wishing u all the best.

17. Hunta

Hunta New Member

Thanks for the replies.

Draft saved Draft deleted