Forum for males against ejaculation

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by damonshouse, Apr 9, 2009.

1. damonshouse

damonshouse New Member

Albums:
  2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Wow, that brings a whole other view on ejaculating... I don't think I would participate lol

3. B_TruLadyPleaser

B_TruLadyPleaser New Member

lol that'll get a lot of support

4. mattflanders

mattflanders Member

Albums:
    Thanks but no thanks :biggrin1:
    And it's not healthy either, men who ejaculate regularly have less prostate cancer later in life.

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

:rolleyes:

(Oh, I think that I will stay with LPSG. :biggrin1:)

Masturbate. Masturbate. Masturbate.

6. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not to mention the fact that the old sperm need to be gotten rid of, so to speak. Men who ejaculate regularly have healthier sperm and higher fertility.

7. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Go away spammer

8. meegsatori

meegsatori New Member

Albums:
    What a crock. That website is awful. I had a look to see what it was about and it is awful truly awful. I know it's the internet and land of misinformation but truly sites like that should not exist.
    They even have a signs of hoe you know your teen is jerking off saying masturbation causes depression, Also rock music and checking the sheets. Their solution is a prayer meeting and regular underwear checks. Seriously if parents really degrade their children in such a way then they should not have had sex to begin with being as they are misinformed themselves.
    I wonder if they'd approve of us gays on there? we waste sperm all the time considering we cant put it to use like other folk,
    Grrr!
    I hate religious nutters

9. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Wouldn't one get a wet dream after some time of that, wasting the sperm anyway? I'd rather have it come out when I'm conscious.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

I notice someone suggesting spam here. Spam is not something with which we disagree with. However, spam can be the constant posting of the same information here, there and everywhere.

It is against the ToS to harass a person. It is not against the ToS to speak forcefully supporting your position on a subject.

I and I am sure the other mods will need to study this to make sure that it does not break the ToS. If it doesn't, of course it will be allowed to remain.

Freddie
    The Moderator

Now a word from Freddie the member:

This outdated viewpoint is based on medieval beliefs that have been proven scientifically to be incorrect. In medieval times, people believed that a man was born with so much sperm (SEED) and there was no more to be produced. Medieval people also believed that there was just one "sperm" per ejaculation unless of course twins or triplets were born. Medieval people believed that the man produced the "seed" The "seed" was just like a plant seed. The entire human baby grew from the male seed. All the mother provided was a "pot" for the baby seed to grow in.

The medieval believed that if a man ejaculated outside a woman, then the man had just killed a human baby (the seed remember? What we call the sperm.

So the only reason to have sex was to take that one seed from the father and plant it into the woman so it would grow.

We know that men produce sperm and lots of it as in millions of them in one ejaculation. Scientists now know that the sperm only live so long in the body and if they are not ejaculated somewhere, someplace, they will die. So it doesn't matter if a man masturbates or not, all those million sperm are destined to die as a one cell organism unless the particular sperm in question finds a human egg in a woman during the sperm's lifetime.

If we were to follow the logic of the medieval people and each and every sperm was to find a female egg and grow into a human being, then each and every male far enough into puberty would have a million or so babies a day to feed and care for, not to mention a wife and mother for each and every one of those million sperm. Oh wait, I forgot. One man and one woman is also the rule according to this kind of web site. Poor dear, giving birth to a million babies a day for a life time.

The above paragraph is the dead end of what happens when we take old myths and then convert it to what we know with certainly by scientific discovery. It becomes rediculous.

Each man will produce possibly billions of sperm. We hope just a few of them will find an egg and grow into a baby. The rest of the billions of sperm are going to die. Die. No matter what the man does, masturbates, doesn't masturbate, have sex in which the woman does not get pregnant; the billions of sperm are going to die.

Normally we need to cite our sources. However, citation is not needed when what is written is universally accepted. That is the basic rule followed in all graduate papers guidelines. I know. I've done my share of graduate papers in which citation was required. All science books have this same basic information. It is considered as true as the sun is round and just as not necessary to cite a source.

In this case, all scientists who have studied human reproduction agree to what is written on this post.

But the thread is not really about the information above. The people who believe that garbage at that web site know modern biology. They are basing what they do on a lie and a lie that they know is a lie.

To base it solely on religious beliefs is different. If you want to beleive that God said that men are not suppose to play with themselves, fine. Believe it. You have that right. You have a right to share that you beleive that. But don't come up with a fraud explanation for it, based on a biological lie that you know is a lie and try to take advantage of teen boys and men who may not really understand biology.

People who are checking their teen age son's underwear solely to see if their are cum stains are sick, bad sick. That is just wrong. Again, our teen age boys can't prevent those cum stains any more than a baby can keep from peeing in his diaper. True a teen boy may can hide the stains, see that the cum stains are somewhere else besides the underwear that they have on. But if they are normal, they will produce cum and it will ejaculate at some place at some time.

Again, it makes me sick to my stomach when I hear of people searching other people's bodies, clothes or bedding for cum stains.

For the record, I had "the talk" with each of my sons at about sixth grade about sperm and masturbation. I told them there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, but it was something that should be private, not something done out in public or talked about in polite society. I let them know that boys their age would talk about it and if they were comfortable with talking with guys their own age then that was fine. but it wasn't dinner table conversation.

None of my boys ever told me about a specific masturbation they did. There was some allusion from time to time about masturbarting and a 'knowing" look. I have suspected when the door was locked whqt they were up to. I never let on. I respected thier privacy. If they wanted me to know they were masturbating, I'm sure they would have told me.

Again, I have no problem with men who on their own as a matter of their own conscience for whatever reason take a vow of no masturbation for themselves. I am not going to do it and I don't know any meny who I think are going to do it. But if a guy here wants to do it fine.

But, I find it extremely distasteful and the "sin" of stalking to try to catch other guys doing it, no matter the age of the guy, Parents who go overboard with this stalking are guilty of child abuse as far as I am concerned. If a guy can produce sperm and ejaculates in a private matter in an appropraite place it is no ones business including the boy's parents.

I've spoken part of my peace about the matter as a member. If you want the short version, I believe what that web site teaches is pure bull shit.

Freddie
    The Member

11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I thought this was going to be one of those Tantra things where a guy orgasms without ejaculating. This is worse.
    These are those, (spoken with a Southern accent) "Masterbation is the devil's handshake", nuts.

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

"sperm is sacred and precious. It should never be killed or wasted through ejaculation. Male ejaculation is wrong"

Pure Male - Home

^^Stuff and nonsense!!:rolleyes:

[SIZE=-1]Topic: Nocturnal emissions (Read 40 times)[/SIZE]
    Pure Male - Nocturnal emissions

They're two sandwiches short of a picnic. :011:

13. Ed69

Gold Member

Now a word from Freddie the member:

For the record, I had "the talk" with each of my sons at about sixth grade about sperm and masturbation. I told them there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, but it was something that should be private, not something done out in public or talked about in polite society. I let them know that boys their age would talk about it and if they were comfortable with talking with guys their own age then that was fine. but it wasn't dinner table conversation.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Freddie,I wish you had been my dad!

I can't count all the times my mother deliberatly walked in on me(door locks were not allowed)and called me a dirty little boy/beast for doing it.And always said wait till your father gets home!Dad always replaced any magazines mom burned,and I was never punished.But he never once stood up for me and told mom to back off.So I grew up hiding in fear of mom catching me and what she might do to me.Too this day I still can't shake that voice calling me a "dirty boy" even when having sex with my wife!

Years later my parents are divorced because he got caught with his dick in aunt Marge's mouth.Guess what my mother also thinks is dirty?And yet my father still won't stand up for himself or anyone let alone me.

I'm just sick of hearing that male sexuality is dirty!:frown1:

14. Freddie53

Gold Member

I have had a further look at this web site. This site proposees locks for men to wear to prevent masturbation. They also have a thread for Sperm Worship. Those are their words Sperm Worship.

I know I had a long post but as a Christian I just had to make one more point. My understanding of the Bible is that the greatest sin mankind commits is for humans to worhsip God's creation, instead of God himself.

This specific thread called "Sperm Worship" sounds to me like this group is worshiping sperm over God himself.

I know many of people here are not Christians. In fact some of you are anti-Christian. That is your right to believe what you wish concerning God and any particular religion.

I just wanted to point out for those who might not know, the concepts that I have read at this site are not "Christian" in the context of my understanding of Christianity and what I believe as a Christian.

For me, I have to count the concepts taught here at this web page as anti-Christian.

That is my two cents worth on this site and Christianity.

15. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    brainwashed, some people tut-tut.

16. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm - the forum's been moved for some reason, so can't see what it says.

Are they trying to say you shouldnt wank - only if you're trying to have a kid or something?

I had a strict religious upbringing and thought that wanking was wrong for some reason - but tbh, that urge which is there (presumably so we'll shag a lot and have kids) is completely natural. I tried for ages to stop wanking, and all that happens is you feel really tense, and end up obsessing about it all the time.

If you have a wank fairly frequently (or have sex) you can then put it out of your mind lol and get on with everything else. Also, as someone said - you'll be getting rid of sperm regularly which is healthier.

Haven't put this across particularly cleverly, sorry!

(PS: We were told that if you masturbated you'd get blurry vision among other things, lol - until I realised that if that was the case - surely the same thing would happen after sex too, lol. Also, if we were 'making love to ourselves' all the time, we wouldn't be able to form relationships with other people. I believed it for a bit, and felt awful that I was wanking all the time. Still enjoyed it tho, heheh).

#16 Joll, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted