Forum game reviews

D

deleted957600

Would be curious to know your thoughts on the various Forum games you've played. I'll start with the first review:

LPSG Scrabble +: This is my current favorite and provides as much challenge as I need. Game involves changing words one letter at a time in order to reach a specific target word. A link to a scrabble cheat website is given out periodically. Jojolongdong, creator of this game, has recently been allowing participants to pick target words (he was choosing them prior to this). I like that this allows for a greater level of participation. Not a lot of members regularly play though. I did suggest this game to a couple of people in the chatroom. However, one of them told me this game is really difficult and the other posted an incorrect entry. Hope others decide to give this one a try :). *****

This or That: Game involves picking one of the words from the pair of words left in the last post. Then leaving your own pair. For example, analog watch or digital watch. You pick analog. And leave the following pair for the next person: grocery shopping with a list or simply pick out what you see. Allows your creative talents to be used. ****

Famous Name Game: In this particular game, you post the name of a famous person. The first letter of the last name in the previous post is what determines your entry. For example, if Nikola Tesla is the last entry, your post could be Tracey Ullman. Easy game which has been active and played since 2009. ****

Guess the username of the next poster: The name basically explains the object of this game. The next poster is so random making it hard to guess. Players often add comments along with the person they've guessed. A lot of fun when you guess correctly! ***

Vending Machine Game: Interesting idea for a game created by Pecker. Player inserts coin. Then you state what the person above you got from the vending machine. Have played this a few times and am currently thinking up my next post. ***

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad to hear that you're enjoying playing LPSG Scrabble+ cocktroversy.

I have started to play along with Connect The Song Titles 2, it's not very taxing on the brain cells and throws up some interesting tracks at times.
It seems suggestions must be backed up with a link to the track on YouTube
(I'm sure there are other sites, but haven't scrolled back through the long list to see if any have been used - yet.)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would be curious to know your thoughts on the various Forum games you've played. I'll start with the first review:

LPSG Scrabble +: This is my current favorite and provides as much challenge as I need. Game involves changing words one letter at a time in order to reach a specific target word. A link to a scrabble cheat website is given out periodically. Jojolongdong, creator of this game, has recently been allowing participants to pick target words (he was choosing them prior to this). I like that this allows for a greater level of participation. Not a lot of members regularly play though. I did suggest this game to a couple of people in the chatroom. However, one of them told me this game is really difficult and the other posted an incorrect entry. Hope others decide to give this one a try :). *****

This or That: Game involves picking one of the words from the pair of words left in the last post. Then leaving your own pair. For example, analog watch or digital watch. You pick analog. And leave the following pair for the next person: grocery shopping with a list or simply pick out what you see. Allows your creative talents to be used. ****

Famous Name Game: In this particular game, you post the name of a famous person. The first letter of the last name in the previous post is what determines your entry. For example, if Nikola Tesla is the last entry, your post could be Tracey Ullman. Easy game which has been active and played since 2009. ****

Guess the username of the next poster: The name basically explains the object of this game. The next poster is so random making it hard to guess. Players often add comments along with the person they've guessed. A lot of fun when you guess correctly! ***

Vending Machine Game: Interesting idea for a game created by Pecker. Player inserts coin. Then you state what the person above you got from the vending machine. Have played this a few times and am currently thinking up my next post. ***
Right on all counts there, cocktro. But sometimes they can get a little extreme when possible.

D

deleted957600

Had been wanting to play "kill this thread." I read the instructions several times in order to try to understand the rules. You are to post anything you would like and if no one else posts for 5 days, the thread dies. I posted that I'd keep the last post alive by posting before 5 days had gone by.....

D

deleted957600

I love the 'Top Songs of the 70's!!' thread. I was posting a lot but only post occasionally now. I got most of my favorites but will still continue to post when I find something else that's good. Really nostalgic thread!!

Thank you BillM!

Reactions: BillM
D

deleted848353

My favourite games on the forum are

I went to the supermarket and brought... Its pretty self explanatory you post what you would have bought at the fictitious supermarket

I also like the famous name game when I play it

Scrabble+ I find slightly difficult to play

Reactions: A little Southern