Forum threads freezing up.

studycj

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the past 3 days, whenever I click on a forum thread with pics or videos in it, the thread only loads halfway and then just freezes up and never finishes loading. Sometimes the whole page freezes and other times you can scroll down, but it just shows a grey area partway down the page when you scroll far enough(see screenshot). I’ve tried different browsers and restarted my device. never had this problem before until the last 3 days. I am using an iPad to access.

any thoughts?
7F87DA84-A416-4322-BEA1-547FC8B9E22C.png

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We found the cause of this and it is something to do with Twitter Embeds. This is something that is on their end (Twitter), and there is nothing we can do about it until they update their code. We'll continue monitoring the situation and update accordingly.

In the meantime it's probably a good idea to make sure that your OS / Browser / Other software updates are all up to date.

studycj

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We found the cause of this and it is something to do with Twitter Embeds. This is something that is on their end (Twitter), and there is nothing we can do about it until they update their code. We'll continue monitoring the situation and update accordingly.

In the meantime it's probably a good idea to make sure that your OS / Browser / Other software updates are all up to date.
Thanks for the info and suggestions. I really appreciate the quick response!

Reactions: Squirrel1

Hayden1969

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This happens only when I try to access through Iphone web browsers.
Right now, I can only access without issues on my notebook... :confused: