Forums wars

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes . This site can be a war zone. I got several members enemies but also many members friends.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get pissed off at all the phonies. I didn't come here to play make-believe, yet that seems to be all there is! I won't go out of my way to be negative towards anyone but if you cross me, my wrath will be terrible :smile:

I'm glad I like you then Hugo. :biggrin1:

There are people who want control and power and they try to play that game out here. Don't let it get to you though. for every one person trying to play the "I am the ruler" game, there are at least 20 others who are here for fun and chat.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some members are very mean to others . Why?
This site is about fun right ?

Sweetie,

This is a support group. But as in any situation people bring themselves and their issues with them. So you are bound to have conflict and bad behavior from time to time. Just enjoy those of good will and ignore the nastiness. We are not responsible when others fail to take their meds for the day.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It should be about fun so try to ignore the blue meanies who just want to argue for arguments sake...they are not worth the time. Try to get to know the rest who are a lot of fun and supportive.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Lately I have noticed that also Lill...as Naughty stated, people bring their issues and unfortunately anger and hate are amongst them. I guess it is not much different from the real world!!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is the usual assortment of trolls who prowl here, just like any message board. The mods are usually quick to flush them out.

My issue is more with the passive/aggressive types who post news culled from wherever and dump them without comment (almost invariably about HIV). If you have a motive in starting threads that will lead to heated discussion and controversy, it's best to state it in the OP.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sweetie,

This is a support group. But as in any situation people bring themselves and their issues with them. So you are bound to have conflict and bad behavior from time to time. Just enjoy those of good will and ignore the nastiness. We are not responsible when others fail to take their meds for the day.
Thank you, you said it perfectly.
Yeah, and it even has eyes!:biggrin1:
And teeth eek!