Forums who's rules are "Whatever I want"

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You need to schmooze up to the right people and get yourself invited into private MBs. I belong to two.

They are much like nudist camp versions of gated communities: once allowed inside, anything goes.

And no: please don't send me PMs about how/whom/why, etc: one of them is devoted entirely to cynical discussions of HIV infected psychopaths, the other is not to be discussed (but not the one which shall not be named, which is "open" but a cesspool). Much like Heidi Klum says, you're either in or you're out. :rolleyes:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, there are the *chan sites. They have minimal rules and generally no enforcement, but the boards themselves blow, for the most part.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha sounds like fight club. Well that's cool that they exist maybe I'll try to find one for myself just to see what it's like.

My main suggestion as someone who doesn't know you from Adam: private MBs are open to those with a very distinct POV and are articulate enough to bring wit and energy to bear down full-weight on every post.

Otherwise, darling, why should anyone bother? Private MBs are equal parts sandbox and cage-fight arenas. That's why they're

a) Private; and
b) Entirely unmoderated; but
c) Never for the faint-of-heart