Found a glory hole in London

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Snottybooger & dingdong ~ u must be real young. Ha !
Up until about 15-20yrs ago there were HUNDREDS of public toilets in the suburbs of London. All of them were VERY cruisy and most had glory holes. They were also the huntin ground for many a married or "straight" (ha!) who had been out with his mates or walkin his dog or whatever. Before the days of internet ... when we all knew how to cruise properly..... like... in person !
U missed out BIG time my friends !

Reactions: hairynycstud

matty052

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have used a few glory holes in London. But sadly either the cottage has closed or holes firmly boarded uo.

There was a very good one in Victoria railway station. but was a bit dangerous as police often surveyed the place, also quite a good one in Macdonalds in Shaftsbury avenue. There was an excellent cottage with a glory hole in spitalfields market. closed now, I remember trying to suck a cock that was as thick as a beer can. I had always assumed they didnt really exist- just the creative use of photoshop. I accidentaly came accross one outside tesco in thornton heath, that was hot,

I would really love to know if there are still any left, I would guess that they would be boarded up as soon as they were opened.

You can always sill have understall fun. I used to be obsessed by cruising. visiting up to 5 cottages on the way home. The wildest place was wentworth street near liverpool street, There are still wild places, but the cruisers are becoming more wreckless. such as portland road and carnaby street,

I suppose if you like cottagng - be discreet, play safe and dont get obsessed

Mattysucks

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have used a few glory holes in London.

I would really love to know if there are still any left,

The wildest place was wentworth street near liverpool street,

Mattysucks

I used to frequent Wentworth St (Petticoat Lane) - perhaps we may have met ?

Don't know of any these days (apart from Gay saunas) but if anyone does, please send me a personal message.

Joe
ps; This Thread was started in 2008 (revived after 8 years, almost to the day)

D

deleted1232348

Are you sure there's none left..? I would love to try one here...