Found a new FAKE woman on LPSG

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could be totally wrong on this one, but here goes. There's something really odd here where her upper body (not her breasts, but her shoulders and arms) look like that of a much heavier woman than one who has such slim hips and legs. The proportions are really odd to me. Also on one photo the bellybutton looks odd. I don't know, maybe she just had a lot of work done on her abdomen after having kids. God knows I need some.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/tuana.html

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could be totally wrong on this one, but here goes. There's something really odd here where her upper body (not her breasts, but her shoulders and arms) look like that of a much heavier woman than one who has such slim hips and legs. The proportions are really odd to me. Also on one photo the bellybutton looks odd. I don't know, maybe she just had a lot of work done on her abdomen after having kids. God knows I need some.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/tuana.html

I cant see it! :confused: Where do u people find time for all this close inspecting?

GET A JOB!! :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
They are making it too fucking easy. I did not even have to lure this one to Yahoo to expose him/her. Watch for the verification pic that is just a close-up of a note with the username, but nothing else visible! There are a few more on here like that. It is a little pathetic. Just be yourself.

Like this one:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=261891

Take a look at the bodies in the nude pics, and then look at the arms on the woman holding the verification note! There is no way that a woman with a lean body and perfect tits would have bingo arms like that! No offence, but if you would just be yourself people might still like you anyway!

I rarely look at galleries from people in the chatroom....but cherryplum there gets a lot of male attention in the chatroom. She should have hid her arm flaps a little better.

Those tits are too good!

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah i cant be happy with any avatar for very long. Dc_deep said my last one looked like i was 12. But i'd be happy with the female genitalia avatar.

It is not female genitalia. I don't know where that came from. I'm just displaying my appreciation for the modern human input device.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im Sorry,But this is better than any show on t.v.
<-------------------Sits with popcorn.
Sorry to disappoint but I'll be confronting him on Yahoo but not outing him here. I doubt he reads threads anyway, but I'm saving it for when I can witness his reaction.

My suspicions were piqued the first time I saw that pic. Not becuse I'd already seen them in Lucky8's gallery but because he'd shown me an erect pic (not from L8's gallery) before that one.

You're longer flaccid than erect? How curious.