Found a new FAKE woman on LPSG

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to disappoint but I'll be confronting him on Yahoo but not outing him here. I doubt he reads threads anyway, but I'm saving it for when I can witness his reaction.

My suspicions were piqued the first time I saw that pic. Not becuse I'd already seen them in Lucky8's gallery but because he'd shown me an erect pic (not from L8's gallery) before that one.

You're longer flaccid than erect? How curious.

Oh to be a fly on your wall when this goes down,lol.:biggrin1:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I could be totally wrong on this one, but here goes. There's something really odd here where her upper body (not her breasts, but her shoulders and arms) look like that of a much heavier woman than one who has such slim hips and legs. The proportions are really odd to me. Also on one photo the bellybutton looks odd. I don't know, maybe she just had a lot of work done on her abdomen after having kids. God knows I need some.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/tuana.html

I'd let her have her way with me if she can beat me arm wrestling.

And I'm loving that avatar, hottie.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can find it Jacobs Creek makes lovely wines.
I would pick them over the Yellow Tail if given a choice.

That reminds me...I put in an order for some of their St. Hugo Cab today. I'm holding some lofty expectations for the stuff, as it came highly recommended by a reliable source.
:wink:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you sure now DC? Lets not burn her at the stake coz she's sweepin her backyard with a broomstick. and has a black cat. and a pointy hat. and cackles.....etc