found a sex tape

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_uvjhvb, Nov 21, 2011.

1. D_uvjhvb

D_uvjhvb New Member

i need a opinion. i found a sex tape of my current G/F that was done a few years before i met her. should i confront her about it? leave it alone? copy and keep 1 for myself? the reason why i am asking is because i wanted to make one a few weeks ago and she refused? i could be a total dick and put it on the NET. i believe she does not know that i know about it.

2. D_uvjhvb

D_uvjhvb New Member

i need a opinion. i found a sex tape of my current G/F that was done a few years before i met her. should i confront her about it? leave it alone? copy and keep 1 for myself? the reason why i am asking is because i wanted to make one a few weeks ago and she refused? i could be a total dick and put it on the NET. i believe she does not know that i know about it.

3. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Firstly, this is a relationship issue, not a woman's issue, so you've started the thread in the wrong place.

Secondly, you should just forget about it. If she refused to make one with you, and hasn't mentioned this one to you, chances are it is something she would much rather forget.

Thirdly, if you do post it on the net, do not post it on LPSG because you've just provided all the proof needed to say it was posted without consent!

4. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Either talk to her in a non confrontational/non judgemental way, or just let it go.

I'd say, just let it go. She's obviously got her reasons for not wanting to make a sex tape with you. Maybe she got burned by her experience with the previous sex tape, maybe she regrets making that one, no one but her knows.

The thing is, if you bring it up, be prepared for flack about it, such as "How did you find the tape? Were you snooping through my stuff?"

I think "Confronting" her about it will be bad news. I understand being frustrated about it, then finding one, but.....

One tack you can try is bringing the idea of making a tape up again, and then asking her if she's made one before. See what she says.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    There's nothing wrong with having made a sex tape before you two were together. There is something wrong with finding someone else's sex tape and putting it on the internet. Perhaps this is the reason why she doesn't trust you enough to make a sex tape with you?

6. D_uvjhvb

D_uvjhvb New Member

no i would not post it here at all!

7. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Also, stop starting multiple threads on the same topic... I'm merging them!

8. monel

Gold Member

The first thing you need to do is destroy the tape and don't mention it to her at all. Then break up with the poor girl and remain single until you are mature enough to handle a grown up relationship.

9. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agree.

Haven't you learned anything from the Tyler Clementi fiasco of posting a sex tape online without their consent??

It could mean legal action against you, or her possible suicide from shame.

#9 Rikter8, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  10. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    What you've "found" and think about doing with it speaks volumes about you. I'm wondering what happened to you in your past that drives you to vindictive thoughts, or worse, actions.
    Don't confront her, don't put it on the net. Respect her privacy and wishes and do her and yourself a favor: fess up to snooping (because you don't seem able to let go of some past baggage) and deal with her feelings or fess up and move on so as to let her life be open to someone who truly respects her chosen privacy.

11. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

post it!

12. dad4you

dad4you Member

I would say to give it back to her, and apologize for invading her privacy. Maybe she will forgive you, and maybe not, but I think that would be the honorable thing to do.

13. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, I can believe the thought of you posting a sex tape of your girlfriend crossed your mind. Fuck, you might as well break-up with her because obviously you're a child, she's not "wife material" for you, and you're not ready for such a relationship. She's done absolutely nothing to deserve that. So what if she doesn't want to do another sex tape- big fucking deal. At least you're getting laid. Don't you dare use that video as a position of power in order to get what you want. Put it back where you found it (if you were snooping through her stuff) and don't mention it. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, if it was in a common area, in some mutual old boxes, then you can tell her that you found it and talk to her about it. But that's her property! And be careful what you do because relationships have ended for less.

14. jusright

jusright Active Member

Albums:
    I do get why u feel left out BUT we are all entitled to keep aspects of our past private. She may have forgot she had it. Let it go cos otherwise it'll turn in to a form of emotional blackmail which implies yr in a childish relationship based on tit-for-tat. If u applied yr logic she'd never have the right to choose or develop beyond doing the whims of her man based on what she did with an ex.

15. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

How did you "Find" this? I'm guessing you were dong something you shouldn't have been doing.

Maybe she did it then regretted it. Maybe the ex-BF hung it over her head and threatened to post it and she realizes it's a stupid idea to ever do that again.

Maybe YOU should talk to her about it!

But the fact that you even mentioned posting this one shows she had good judgement in deciding not to make a tape with you.

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you need to post it here so we can make a more informed suggestion!:biglaugh:

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    That's not funny. If he did it, I wouldn't think either of you were funny.

18. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

the mere fact that posting it online crossed you're mind is probably the reason she wouldn't make one with you. i hope she finds out you went snooping through her stuff (which you did) then watched a tape that you clearly weren't meant to and breaks up with you. grow up.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

vago, you are a genuinely horrible person.

20. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Be an adult about it.

Do not make a copy of it.
    If you saw it by accident, tell her.
    If you were digging through her private stuff, tell her.

Why does it matter that she made one with someone else?
    She said no to you, end of story.

Draft saved Draft deleted