Found a total fake

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Your opinion matters nothing to me

Why do you? :rolleyes:
So... my opinion does matter to you, huh.

Why do I post on the 'faker' threads? Here is my answer, again:
Cal, Skully and myself have all proven ourselves to be real. We just like to out fakes. No ulterior motive.

I dare ANYONE to prove these false claims, maybe I need to report your sorry asses

Report all you want... Freddie's gone. We didn't write any accusations. If you bothered to read the posts instead of overreacting then you'd see this.

So, how many more decades are you going to use those 1996 photos anyway?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
If any of you four (4) think Im fake, PROVE IT OR SHUT UP.

Four? FOUR? :rofl:

Dude, half this site knows about you. No worries, though: there's always a new crop of naive young newbies for you. It's an old schtick of your's, but it works. It's why you are still here after being outed many, many times over the years.

I am not going to fight with a fraud and LPSG is acting up, so I'm outta here.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who had proof? Get a life dude your pathetic, you'll be back your kind always come back.

Seems your the one who need to reread these post, you forgot your fellow fake police deadheadred

Last edited:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like rex said there's always a new crop who'll come along who aren't aware what a big fat fake you are monster. Don't you ever feel bad that you're deceiving people?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who had proof? Get a life dude your pathetic, you'll be back your kind always come back.

Seems your the one who need to reread these post, you forgot your fellow fake police deadheadred

for "monster" You ignored it before in this thread, but please check out that link, it is for your own benefit. It is this peculiar behavior of psychological projection that is all the proof needed.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Who had proof? Get a life dude your pathetic, you'll be back your kind always come back...you forgot your fellow fake police deadheadred

PROVE IT OR SHUT UP.

someone needs their mommies titty, you are pathetic.

maybe I need to report your sorry asses

Whether fake or not, some of you guys are on the borders of harrasment, maybe you just need to put on ignore.

Tardis, I agree that this borders on harassment.

Cheers from a "pathetic" poster.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now now boys.... play nice in the sandbox. We all know it does no good to argue with people about their being real or not. It gains nothing... even if he is unwilling to prove himself what good does it to butt your head against the wall?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
you should be banned from Timmy's for using the word "bro" in your retort! :tongue:

I knew I'd regret sending you that home-made video. I would die a quick, yet painful death. Timmy's steeped tea is my Kryptonite.

I am just sick of the "bros" who are convinced that they are straight (or mostly straight) to disguise their fraternal bonding with other males. Ass slaps and towel snapping are male bonding; cybersex with other males in a chat room is not male bonding. Many "bros" on this site need to adjust their percentages.

"We aren't gay... we're just bros having fun."

Last edited: