Found another faker for you.

BrynB

Experimental Member
Media

BrynB

Experimental Member
Media
[shrugs]
I recognised a couple of pictures when browsing the (supposedly) members gallery.
If you're telling me everyone is posting pics that aren't of themselves that's fine with me too. I just had this peculiar notion that this site was all about people using their own images.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who cares, most here are fake including sleazeball666
ditto ... can't imagine anyone giving a rat's ass
Well, some people create a whole career on the internet (and at LPSG) by creating personae and rotating pictures that are not of themselves.

It brings the credibility of the members who do posts pictures of themselves down by default.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who cares, most here are fake including
sleazeball666

Who cares....you are probably correct that very few care!

Most here are fake....too glib, I doubt whether dishonesty is that rampant!

Including sleaseball666....on what basis do you make your claim, Monster , if you have no evidence, then that is irresponsible!

Are you perhaps overreacting because some have accused you of misrepresentation in your own photos?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who cares....you are probably correct that very few care!

Most here are fake....too glib, I doubt whether dishonesty is that rampant!

Including sleaseball666....on what basis do you make your claim, Monster , if you have no evidence, then that is irresponsible!

Are you perhaps overreacting because some have accused you of misrepresentation in your own photos?

I appreciate the private clarification you just gave me , Monster! Thanks!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people don't care because they cant prove that their own profile and pics are genuine. It's interesting to hear who protest the loudest, keep it up BrynB.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, some people create a whole career on the internet (and at LPSG) by creating personae and rotating pictures that are not of themselves.

It brings the credibility of the members who do posts pictures of themselves down by default.

Definitely agree. The internet has opened all sorts of falsification potential--and it's not too big a stretch to say that some of these 'created personae' become so much more attractive to those who make them that a real mental illness is caused. They start 'living' on the internet because they can hide here. But also agree that tracking down fakers is okay but I haven't got any interest in doing it. For one thing, there are millions of them on millions of sites, it is not even very interesting. If you meet someone to have sex with here, then you probably won't have been faking because it wasn't in your interests. For the faker, it provides a sick pleasure, an imaginary 'cure' for the sense of being a social outcast, and may, in fact, be more related to hacking than anything else. I have always found that internet hackers who got into people's credit card accounts were not interested in using any of the money for wild spending, but rather just for the fun of stealing. So there is no real pleasure (as I understand it) in this sort of thing. I haven't met anyone at LPSG or any other sex sites in real life, but I have found that the internet people I have met have not become close friends the way people I have met physically--sometimes this can even be a sex club, where I met one of my two best friends; but the bloggers I've met have still seemed more like bloggers when I met them, so that the relationship stayed 'internetty' even after I met them in person. Which doesn't mean I think it's impossible, I just have not found close friends on the internet, although one of the ones I did meet met her husband over the internet and they then met in Dubai and got married without ever having even exchanged pictures. She was a beauty, however delusional and straight out of Twilight Zone, and I hope, now that she's living in Iran and wearing the veil, that her husband has the biggest dick since the Shah.