Found another faker for you.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're just saying that because sleazeball called you fake.

Uncut1234 also called you out in that same thread.
So? I noticed that you were conspiculously absent from calling Monster names when uncut refered to your three-handed hard on.
What was your question?
cigarbabe:saevil:

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This from someone who likes protesting by adding false comments to peoples pics, prove yourself first dude.

Funny how you thought I meant you Monster, did I hit a nerve? And besides, I've never been accused of being fake. Watch for a "proof Picture" coming soon... can you do the same?

Um, and I never posted anything false about your pics, all I said was I didn't think they were yours. Thats a "True" statement... I don't think they're pics of you. Nothing false there.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Good attempt there, Novice, but, that thread is now apparently stored where non-moderators can not access it.
Yeah, I know. :33: That's actually what I meant by "deleted", but posted the link to the thread anyway, knowing that the "You can't see this" message would pop up, just to illustrate what I meant. :biggrin1:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, some people create a whole career on the internet (and at LPSG) by creating personae and rotating pictures that are not of themselves.

It brings the credibility of the members who do posts pictures of themselves down by default.

PREACH!!!!!

Well done, Bryn!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if anyone needs to "care" but I enjoy reading the fake outing threads.

Bryn, thanks for going to the trouble.
Thanks for the FYI. Most of the average looking, everyday people here are for real. Many of the ones who look too good to be true probably are.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I find it fascinating that a thread got closed about a certain someone who keeps commenting about fakes.

Thanks for linking. It's the same sort of pure-internet stuff like when somebody 'leaves' or 'gets banned', no difference. There are all sorts of techniques people can use if they have the time and find some satisfaction in being an unseen star, or whatever the goal is. Pretty banal.

PlatinumLavender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for linking. It's the same sort of pure-internet stuff like when somebody 'leaves' or 'gets banned', no difference. There are all sorts of techniques people can use if they have the time and find some satisfaction in being an unseen star, or whatever the goal is. Pretty banal.

Being an antisocial person in real life makes me prone to having a more thriving internet life. Many people are like me at large and small internet forums for a reason. We aren't great at having interpersonal relationships. Combine the severe social anxiety disorder with, say, habitual lying or narcissism and then you have a recipe for a faker.

It's embarassing to admit that is why some people hold their internet social lives so dear but I probably explains a lot of why some are more bothered by fakers than others and why some are actually fakers.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being an antisocial person in real life makes me prone to having a more thriving internet life. Many people are like me at large and small internet forums for a reason. We aren't great at having interpersonal relationships. Combine the severe social anxiety disorder with, say, habitual lying or narcissism and then you have a recipe for a faker.

It's embarassing to admit that is why some people hold their internet social lives so dear but I probably explains a lot of why some are more bothered by fakers than others and why some are actually fakers.

I think it's great the way you could articulate this, and makes me think you could probably be less anti-social if you ever decide it might be more satisfying that way. I think I used to be much more anti-social than I am now, but I didn't get to the internet till relatively late, so it never became a substitute for me, although there were some theory and political blogs I got too wound up in at one point. But fact is, your attitude is really honest and I wish more people who feel that this kind of identity is not that satisfying would start to just look at it and be straight about it, because you immediately seem more real (even in this flat medium) by saying it like that. It's also been my experience, incredibly enough, that becoming less anti-social has relaxed my dick so I've been able to add size to it, and this year has been the best year for getting great blow jobs in almost 20 years. I haven't quite the buddy lineup I had once in 1989, when about 10 guys sucked me one after the other, but I've had more worship on a daily basis than I ever did because confidence makes being more social fun (if that sounded too conceited, I admit I like to get my dick worshipped, but I do worship other guys' dicks too if I think they're beautiful dicks) Sometimes I will do a cyberchat on here if some guy really wants to get me hot, and that helps to work on getting fatter, but jacking and typing aren't such a great combination.

PlatinumLavender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's great the way you could articulate this, and makes me think you could probably be less anti-social if you ever decide it might be more satisfying that way. I think I used to be much more anti-social than I am now, but I didn't get to the internet till relatively late, so it never became a substitute for me, although there were some theory and political blogs I got too wound up in at one point. But fact is, your attitude is really honest and I wish more people who feel that this kind of identity is not that satisfying would start to just look at it and be straight about it, because you immediately seem more real (even in this flat medium) by saying it like that. It's also been my experience, incredibly enough, that becoming less anti-social has relaxed my dick so I've been able to add size to it, and this year has been the best year for getting great blow jobs in almost 20 years. I haven't quite the buddy lineup I had once in 1989, when about 10 guys sucked me one after the other, but I've had more worship on a daily basis than I ever did because confidence makes being more social fun (if that sounded too conceited, I admit I like to get my dick worshipped, but I do worship other guys' dicks too if I think they're beautiful dicks) Sometimes I will do a cyberchat on here if some guy really wants to get me hot, and that helps to work on getting fatter, but jacking and typing aren't such a great combination.

I think I've gotten more honest with myself about my social anxiety. People think that attractive people are the least likely to be consumed with social anxiety. I've had my day in the sun when it comes to having a popular internet existence and I think people hold you to a higher standard when they assume you must also have a lively personal life as well. People look at you and think "what i could do if i looked like him/her" "I'd be so confident!" or they read your online confidence as how you must be in real life.

It's a human thing to do. How often have we been inside someones home that is much nicer than ours and think "How nice it must be to not have debt and have such nice things" when those people often have the same concerns and problems that we do.

I regret not throwing my mind out there for those to see in the past and I've come to terms with the fact that i will always struggle with anxiety. I'm thankful for the internet that has helped many become comfortable in their own skin and actually be able to converse with people they'd never get to meet otherwise.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And when do we know when someone else is faking him? :D
let say someone have my piks... how would u know who is the real impostor?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
C'mon andy, it's not THAT tough to prove it's you. A challenge is presented, "send us a pic with a current newspaper/a sign that says ___ /you in ___ pose", you send one back, meeting that challenge. It's either you, or it's at least someone you have access to. Are there ways around it, sure, but it's a step closer to reality when someone's willing to entertain and attempt to meet the challenge.

I got called out on my first pic. I was told it wasn't me, that the pic was floating around online. So, I immediately posted a "verified" LPSG pic, same ass, against the same background. I've never been questioned since. Of course, that I keep posting new pix, with obviously the same ass in them, reinforces that.

What's your suggestion, that we just open the floodgates to all the fakes, not even bothering to call them out on their BS? :wink: As has been stated elsewhere, it's unfair to those who do step and post their real pix, and dilutes the general sense of reality. Yes, this is "just a big dick site", but it USED to have more substance to it too. Why encourage its slide downhill to making it no better than some lame, glorified, long-obsolete, AOL chatroom? :tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I've gotten more honest with myself about my social anxiety. People think that attractive people are the least likely to be consumed with social anxiety. I've had my day in the sun when it comes to having a popular internet existence and I think people hold you to a higher standard when they assume you must also have a lively personal life as well. People look at you and think "what i could do if i looked like him/her" "I'd be so confident!" or they read your online confidence as how you must be in real life.

It's a human thing to do. How often have we been inside someones home that is much nicer than ours and think "How nice it must be to not have debt and have such nice things" when those people often have the same concerns and problems that we do.

I regret not throwing my mind out there for those to see in the past and I've come to terms with the fact that i will always struggle with anxiety. I'm thankful for the internet that has helped many become comfortable in their own skin and actually be able to converse with people they'd never get to meet otherwise.

Yes, and at best, you can use the internet for therapy, but I don't see that happening that often. Most people seem to separate the two identities too much, usually to the detriment of the offline one but not nearly always. Some of the arts forums I use have ended up helping me the most (although I like this too, since I'm really involved in big dick), because those people are just exchanging information and aren't really different from the way they are in real life; they turn out to be the only ones I find it natural to meet, and since they're mostly in New York too, I just meet them at performances and maybe have a drink and that's it. But the less moderated blogs and forums are useful as long as the therapy needs to be primal, and that means even flame wars and fights can be pretty safely done on the internet. In that sense, it's a great boon, because much better than violence in person. On the other hand, I'm right now stuck with somebody who thinks 'he's in love with me' from a blog, and this is just insane to me. I'm avoiding him in every possible way, but I don't care for this at all.

Quite true what you say about attractive people often not having confidence. This can definitely even include top models. I've always been handsome, but I spent years thinking I was less good-looking than I was because I was not happy with myself, and let's face it, we all like people who like themselves. That's really why my life has gotten better, but I 'tried' to like myself a long time ago, and it didn't just happen automatically by trying, it took me a long time to really accept myself. Other people do have an easier time, but that's one of the main things we can't let get in our way: Just because it took me longer doesn't mean it's any less good. And this kind of exchange is what the internet is good for, and why this site really is sometimes a real support group even if it's full of a lot of shit too! All best wishes to you!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny how you thought I meant you Monster, did I hit a nerve? And besides, I've never been accused of being fake. Watch for a "proof Picture" coming soon... can you do the same?

Um, and I never posted anything false about your pics, all I said was I didn't think they were yours. Thats a "True" statement... I don't think they're pics of you. Nothing false there.

Its not that hard to figure out a dipshit