Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PREACH!!!!!

Well done, Bryn!

I Miss you babe. Long time, no chat!

I got called out on my first pic. I was told it wasn't me, that the pic was floating around online. So, I immediately posted a "verified" LPSG pic, same ass, against the same background. I've never been questioned since. Of course, that I keep posting new pix, with obviously the same ass in them, reinforces that.

When there was photo verification here, some members even tried to abuse that system.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut1234 also called you out in that same thread.
So? I noticed that you were conspiculously absent from calling Monster names when uncut refered to your three-handed hard on.
What was your question?
cigarbabe:saevil:

What are you talking about? Where is this statement that uncut made? I cant find it anywhere? You're probably making this up.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let me take another crack at this issue.

If you post a bunch of pics, or even one pic, of a very hot guy in the gallery, they immediately attract attention. Everyone knows that.

If these pics don't seem to fit together, it calls your veracity into question. Not just whether the pics are really of you, but everything about you. You can be the nicest person in the world, and have the most erudite thoughts here -- but fake pics will make you a pariah here (to wit, Doublemeatwhopper).

So, if you have a random tattoo in one pic, a one-off hot cock shot in another and a pretty face in a third and none of them correspond to eachother, people will be attracted and ask for more. That's not being mean, it's not being a hater -- it's flattering. When the response comes back "I don't have any other pics," eyebrows get raised. You took only one pic ever of your cock?

Then, when that singular pic start popping up on other websites, it will deepen the questions, and call your own truthfulness into question. When you respond "I don't need to prove anything to anyone," it sounds like OJ pleading the fifth.

Enough of this nonsense accumulates into the whole site being a sham. So, I do care about it. If you can lie and deceive, I can care about its effect.

Oh, and one last thing -- if you claim to be 19 or 25, don't use cultural references of sitcoms from the 1960s. It kind of exposes your true age.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhhh! now i get it. That thread Cigarbabe is referring to got closed. That's why I cant find it. I gues its just as well since i was exposed for my 3 handed hardon. Could someone atleast relay to me what he said so I know how i should deal with Uncut1234?

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know whats even more pathetic is monster tried fabricating a story about how i (im 100% straight mind you) cammed with him and im apparently an old man haha..he did this only after i outed him and in response i posted a proof pic and can and will post any other sort of proof asked of me..and there he sits looking like a dumb shit with still no proof lol..whats the matter monster i thought i was the only one who thought you were fake..looks like theres plenty more and we all have proof wheres yours

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and just to further prove Monsters a liar i just took yet another proof pic and this ones got a special mesage to monster..so now everyone can see hes lying just like he lies about everything else..pathetic..any if this is still not enough proof anyone can feel free to cam with me to see its me haha..what now monster..your lies are coming apart at the seams loser

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and just to further prove Monsters a liar i just took yet another proof pic and this ones got a special mesage to monster..so now everyone can see hes lying just like he lies about everything else..pathetic..any if this is still not enough proof anyone can feel free to cam with me to see its me haha..what now monster..your lies are coming apart at the seams loser

you forget dipshit old man that there are alot people i have already cammed with but, they have much more class than to say so, has anyone come forward in your sorry ass old man defense, NO, not one, your a pathetic loser and every one is laughing at you

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dementia is a bitch old geezer,

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster hang it up loser your done..i have 2 proof pics showing who i am..the secong one has a special message for your bitchass too haha..and many many people are calling you fake right now..whose calling me fake other than you..NOBODY haha..and your looking more pathetic by doing it because everyone can look in my gallery and see that ive got more than enough verification and you still sit there looking pathetic..oh and try to read better you dumbshit..i never said i cammed with anyone here and i havent..I SAID anyone here can feel free to cam with me if further proof is needed..but it isnt since people know i am who i say.And isnt it funny the people youve cammed with wont say they cammed with you even to save you from being called fake..another pathetic lie hahaha.so heres the facts ive got 2 proof pics youve ZERO..ive got nobody saying im fake ..youve got THREADS full..youve been busted in numerous lies now..nothing ive said has been false..so there ya have it dumbass..your whole fantasy world here is circling the toilet bowl as it flushes down..try and grab it you pathetic loser haha

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know whats even more pathetic is monster tried fabricating a story about how i (im 100% straight mind you) cammed with him and im apparently an old man haha..he did this only after i outed him and in response i posted a proof pic and can and will post any other sort of proof asked of me..and there he sits looking like a dumb shit with still no proof lol..whats the matter monster i thought i was the only one who thought you were fake..looks like theres plenty more and we all have proof wheres yours

FAKE OLD MAN

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another key give-away about fakers:

You claim to have a certain profession but are on this website at all hours when you should ostensibly be working. It's another thing that gave DMW away -- he said he was a teacher but was all over LPSG during school hours.

So, to the fakers on this thread and elsewhere, here are a few handy tips to keep your lies alive:

-- make sure your pics correspond enough without completely contradicting each other
-- steal carefully; don't rob from a site a lot of other guys here visit
-- make sure you post like someone your age would; watch your cultural references if you're claiming to be in your 20s (i.e. most 24 year olds don't know Milton Berle or a character from The Beverly Hillbillies.)
-- don't ever say "I've met a lot of people here" or "I've cammed with guys here who know who I am" if you haven't; if no one comes forward after months of that claim, you look mighty lonely
-- don't live on LPSG and don't become one of the most vocal posters; you're calling too much attention to your fake self
-- make sure you're not posting on LPSG when your fake persona is supposed to be working at your mythical job
-- watch your time zones! if you claim to live on the west coast of the United States, make sure you don't say you're going to bed and what should be your lunchtime
-- if you're an old closet case in real life, it's better to pretend to be a young hot gay stripper here than a 90 percent straight/ 10 percent gay college soccer player; your homo-ness is going to show anyway, so you might as well let it hang out here
-- trying to gain acceptance on LPSG by pretending to be someone you're not actually will end up making you feel worse about yourself when you're not behind the computer screen

Feel free to print this out and carry it around with you. I'm doing this as a public service. What can I say? I'm a giver.