Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, yesterday I was using a locker room at my school's athletic facility and I found some compression shorts lying on the ground, in what I would call the towel room. Here's the layout of the locker room. You walk in and you directly enter the area with the lockers, 3 sections all separated by different walls of lockers. Then you walk and find the restroom portion into the towel area, just a room with hooks to hang your towels on before you reach the showers. That's where I found the compression shorts (size M). From that room you walk into the shower room with a bunch of showers along the walls and then just a couple showers that have partitions and curtains. It was getting late and the building was about to close and I was walked naked into the towel room after showering (in one of the open showers..) and saw the compression shorts on the ground under a hook. No one had been there since I was, and no one else was going to be able to get in...so I took them. :) Haha What should I do with them? I havent even washed them yet. Any ideas? I probably will wear them at some point.

Reactions: Luke Daley
D

deleted724068

smell them for a while then wear them. then have your wicked way with urself in them

DO NOT WASH THEM......
until they are absolutely covered in your come