found magmum xl in girlfriends drawer

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently got back together with an ex gf. I know she fucked others while we were apart and I know at least one of them was much larger than I (ive made other posts on LPSG about that). She told me she had stopped fucking him. So we have been fucking and together for a few weeks. She has a drawer she keeps condoms in and when we are about to fuck she tells me to go grab one, so needless to say I have been in that drawer often since we fuck often. Anyway the other day I went to the drawer and when reaching for a condom found a magnum xl. Im not small but thats way too large of one for me and wasnt in there before. I grabbed one of mine, didnt mention the magnum and fucked her, Later I asked her about it and she said it had been in there since she was fucking the other guy but I know it wasnt. A night or two later she was drunk and fessed up he came buy and spent the night and brought them since the ones I use go half way down. they fucked twice that night then again in the morning. She mentioned "he has a huge cock!" She said she was telling me this to come clean and be honest and didnt want me to suspect or find out later. Well I fucked her a little later that night feeling inadequate because as mentiond she was drunk and during sex she said she wished she had a huge cock in her. Strangely I came right away when she said that. Ever since I cant get thought of her and a huge cock out of my mind. Part of me wants to ask her more about his cock and what sex is like with him. I stroke to the thought of her fucking him. Anyone else have similar experience or advice on what I should do next?

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
whilst my brain says you should ditch the cheating lady.. I do understand the reaction you have had...

I dated a girl for a few months and then she moved away so we split up. I started seeing other girls.. but after a few months we really missed each other and started calling etc. After a while we agreed (over the phone) to get back together. Anyway a few days later she called me crying.. and eventually admitted that she had got drunk and fucked someone else. She was really upset (as was I) but then strangely I started asking all kinds of questions about his size and performance. I wanted to know exactly what they had done and what it felt like, and if she had cum and where he had cum etc etc.. I could see she wasn't comfortable answering these questions and kept saying why did I want to know etc. After that I remember being pissed off with her but still wanking at the thought of her fucking him, and replaying & visualising in my mind what she told me.. a strange reaction but maybe not uncommon??

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know how that is. Talked with the ex girlfriend after a short break up period, we were talking about things she was afraid of then randomly throws "huge cocks" in there and my brain started to go into a whirl. Who? When? How big? How was it? Since then I did the same as Jules7, pictured her getting fucked by it, wondered about the whole situation-though I'm sure this guy was before I ever even entered into her life.

Try not to think about it. It will cause strange fantasies, and that sick sick desire to know more but in the end it just causes insecurity. Forget it, try and forget her (believe me I know how hard that is) and move on. Don't dwell on it.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I wouldn't be too down with my gf cheating on me. It would be weird knowing that another cock since you has been in there.

I know my wife has been with bigger guys in the past, but she certainly doesn't say "I want a huge cock in me" or anything like that when we have sex. I would toss her to the side

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im thinking she threw them in there just to make you feel inadequate. I'd put a 34DDD bra on the ceiling fan of your place and see how she reacts. Tell her some bullshit story to go with it.
Oooooh, lets come up with one!:
-The fat, elderly neighbor came over to do the laundry and she left it behind.
-Its your messy cousin's bra who was visiting, left, and forgot to take it.
-It was a gift for your aunt. You were admittinly playing with it like a sling shot and it ended up on the fan.
-What Bra?

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
At the same time as this girl doesn't sound very nice or faithful or dependable, I can sympathize with this feeling. It's ok to be turned on by this, if you can avoid letting it control your sex life.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doesn't sound like she is your girl, she's his, then yours, then his, maybe someone elses. In these cases, I would never claim her to be mine. I would just hook up and fuck, no dating, no movies, no dinner....just fucking until she got tired of me. Then move on to someone else.