found magmum xl in girlfriends drawer

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be grateful that she appears to be practicing "safe sex" and learn from this.

Unless you were celebrate during the time apart be ready to commence where you left off.

That stated, from my own point of view it is time to "Move On" with your life.

It is a fact that there are more females than males so you should have no problems as regarding female companionship.

I wish you well.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I know! shes a...robot...and when she changes genitalia (like all robots can do right?) this is for when she/he/it screws in the 13 inch dick attachment/set...

maybe her part time job is a hooker and she has 'one of everything..(you missed the french maid outfit, leash and inflatable tortoise (don't ask)...

she likes throwing REALLY BIG water balloons from the roof on unsuspecting postal workers...

she ran out of balloons to make party animals with...

She is 'very close' to weird uncle steve and....do you really want me to finish this one?

three words... "well hung goat"...

D_PardonACur

Just Browsing
Media
dump the bitch what do you want to become a cuckoled tard? who gives a shit about the guys cock i think there is more to life than that.dont go down that road ,she has no respect for you and you should muster up some self resepct and move on

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
a cuckold in the making...

lol...no, this is a man that has already been cuckolded.

He is aware of her infidelity. He finds it erotic to fantasize about the real man that ravishes 'his' girl with a Magnum XL dick. He's incapable of satisfying her horsecock craving pussy with his inadequately sized penis, and he knows it.

But I am sure he makes up for what he lacks in the sack by providing a lot of emotional support for her. Kind of like one of her girlfriends.

Last edited:

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Im thinking she threw them in there just to make you feel inadequate. I'd put a 34DDD bra on the ceiling fan of your place and see how she reacts. Tell her some bullshit story to go with it.

i like the revenge idea. but we all know that the bra isn't gonna make her jealous. if you want to make a woman feel inadequate as much as she has made you feel inadequate about your penis, you have to go after her weight. that's the only thing that will get into a woman's head as much as penis size comments will get into a man's. women get over the self consciousness about having small breasts pretty quickly. if they didn't, there'd be a sbsg.org, and there isn't. BBW is a pretty common internet term though, which has roots in self consciousness just like SPH does.
so, yeah, you can battle magnums with... oh, i dunno... maybe she finds a picture of a reeeally thin, athletic girl in your drawer by accident some time, or gets a bottle of diet pills as a surprise present...

unless she's already really skinny. if that's the case, then take your hand off the mouse, back away from the keyboard, stand the fuck up and run for your life, my man. cuz you're about to embark on a self consciousness journey which will ruin your relationships and fuck with your head for possibly the rest of your life.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like the revenge idea. but we all know that the bra isn't gonna make her jealous. if you want to make a woman feel inadequate as much as she has made you feel inadequate about your penis, you have to go after her weight. that's the only thing that will get into a woman's head as much as penis size comments will get into a man's. women get over the self consciousness about having small breasts pretty quickly. if they didn't, there'd be a sbsg.org, and there isn't. BBW is a pretty common internet term though, which has roots in self consciousness just like SPH does.
so, yeah, you can battle magnums with... oh, i dunno... maybe she finds a picture of a reeeally thin, athletic girl in your drawer by accident some time, or gets a bottle of diet pills as a surprise present...

unless she's already really skinny. if that's the case, then take your hand off the mouse, back away from the keyboard, stand the fuck up and run for your life, my man. cuz you're about to embark on a self consciousness journey which will ruin your relationships and fuck with your head for possibly the rest of your life.

Coundnt of said it better myself! :biggrin1:

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Absolutely astute observation and advice. I agree 100%.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

lol...no, this is a man that has already been cuckolded.

He is aware of her infidelity. He finds it erotic to fantasize about the real man that ravishes 'his' girl with a Magnum XL dick. He's incapable of satisfying her horsecock craving pussy with his inadequately sized penis, and he knows it.

But I am sure he makes up for what he lacks in the sack by providing a lot of emotional support for her. Kind of like one of her girlfriends.

I doubt that any of her girlfriends are having sex with her as much as the OP is. As we all know, a horse cocked guy isn't automatically a great lover. It just helps to have the equipment if you are good at it.

The OP will need to decide what he wants his life to be like, and if he wants it with the current GF. If he is OK with getting off on the humiliation he stands to gain, then that is his choice.

Otherwise, find a woman that knows you are exactly what she needs. Such great women are out there, sometimes it just takes effort and observation to find the right ones for you. Don't settle if that is not what you want for your life. You have to believe you are worth it. We think you are.

marcus_likes_big

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and I never act on it,but it is part of our sex life every so often- she likes to say how she wants a big cock in her, how she would like for me to watch her get fucked silly by some huge guy... she is dominant in bed and I am a very enthusiastic sub with slight bi tendencies and this scenario always gets so turned on.. again, I dont think we would act on it but its fun to think about- I am a bit of a cuck I suppose--- she has had two guys in her past that were very big and she has told me about them, I love hearing about it!!!

Sip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's stories like yours that make me very happy that my girlfriend is afraid to fuck anything bigger than mine, and I'm barely above average. (6 1/4 long, and 5 1/4 thick)

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, i've asked a similar question on a different site and someone said it was being a cucold. I don't think i liked it but, it was the truth.
Till date, i get really excited whenever my GF talks about the size of her ex's cock. By the way, she talks about it quite reluctantly. I'm ussually the one that keeps asking her. The funny thing is, when the excitement has passed, i feel a bit embarassed and ashamed.
We have never done a threesome and i don't think we ever will but, i fantasize about her taking her ex's cock. I guess its all crazy.
Ps. No, my cock is not small.