Found out they were only after your cock?

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
Don't want this to seem like a pretentious thread but I was wondering how many people have had guy/girl hit on them and then found out they were only interested cause they'd heard about your cock?

I met and slept with a girl in a club and during the pillow talk she pointed out who she was housemates with. Of course one of the names I recognised as I had slept with her too. She said that she had recommended me, if a girl wanted a fun time and a big cock that I would be up for it.

Dunno if I felt pissed off or not. I guess its flattering in some ways. Little shallow in others.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not see a problem in casual sex. Why is it shallow? People don't have to be deep all the time, imo.

Trust me, a entire week of Aristotle, Wittgenstein, Plato and company will make me desire a little bit of shalowness =)

So there are my 2 cents: don't worry about it. Go for it if you want to, politely refuse if you don't, but don't judge people for just that. She might be a wonderful person!

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
They may have recomended you, but if you were smelly, sweaty, dirty, unattractive, geeky etc etc they may not have been so interested.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you feel cheap or like a piece of meat?

Get over yourself. If that is all a woman wants then you need to accept that for what it is. If she can still see a human being behind your giant phallys, then that is icing on the cake.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't want this to seem like a pretentious thread but I was wondering how many people have had guy/girl hit on them and then found out they were only interested cause they'd heard about your cock?

I met and slept with a girl in a club and during the pillow talk she pointed out who she was housemates with. Of course one of the names I recognised as I had slept with her too. She said that she had recommended me, if a girl wanted a fun time and a big cock that I would be up for it.

Dunno if I felt pissed off or not. I guess its flattering in some ways. Little shallow in others.
It's a yes answer for me; and many times, they just want to see if my dick is as real as they hear about.
Once I was sitting with a group of people and some friends at the bar one night (males & females).
One of the females asked me if I wanted to dance.
I told her I wasn't a real good dancer...I have two left feet.
And one of my parnters' added and he's got three leggs and laughed.:redface:
It kinda open up a can of worms and peaked this females interest; and she kept glancing down at my croucth all night after that and gave me her phone number to call her.
I did and we went out of a date and a set-up for a one night stand.
When I dropped my pants and she looked at my gentials...:eek: she said aint no way you gonna put that in me. I just wanted to see it, it's not the first time I heard people talk about you being hung like a horse. So you can get you clothes on and go now. You sure one big dick niggar...aint messin me up with that!
I told her I was sorry...and asked for another dated. She said Hell no, but I got some girlfriends that would like to see you and may even give you some. They like big dick frecks like you.:redface: You got the right name Whopper-lee or what was they called you in school Big Dick Lee!
I put my clothes on and left a bit hurt and put out, and embrassed.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I suppose if men like sleep with beautiful women who have bulging bosoms, women are entitled to sleep with well endowed men - and that's not shallow.

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
wow, i wasn't giving off about it, sorry if it came across that way. There are plenty of times I've gone home with a girl cause I was too drunk to know what was going on. Thats neither shallow nor deep!

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is way common in the 'Gay World.'
I can think of a few examples...
The gym being the first. Men that would not
give you the time of day see you in the shower
and "all of a sudden" they are your best bud.
They might catch up to you in the parking lot and
say, bla, bla, bla. This has happened to me MANY times. Once the get a hold of it "IT"they are gone.

Another very obvious situation is in "Men's Clubs" where thte only reason you are there is to CRUISE.
I've been known to flash some stuck up handsome dude who would not even look at me only to have him
drop to his knees and seal the deal.

SO damn superficial eh?:069: :069:

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I echo anyjoe's experiences but have a bit of a different take than most of you.

If the setting is a gym, sauna, sex club or whatever and the guy or gal has seen my dick and is clearly very interested in it, I don't mind and can even get off on all of these approaches (this happens all the time...at least a couple of times a week).

A few times, though, someone has tried to mask his real interest in my dick and that can then hurt.

One example: years ago, I met a really hot guy who had heard about my dick. We went to dinner and did lots of other fun stuff AND had amazing sex every day (sometimes several times a day) for weeks...

We were getting along so well that I, single at the time, broached the subject of us maybe dating.

He was from a country renowned for being very, very direct said: Date? I am just here for your gigantic cock.

That hurt....a lot.

Plenty of people consider me handsome, nicely built, etc. but that happened to me several times whenever I was single.

So, to sum up, if someone's intentions are pretty clear from the get-go, i.e. I get off on really big dicks and love yours, then I am into it too....

But if someone leads me on with romance, etc and all they are interested in is my dick, that is no fun.

Fortunately, I have a partner for seven years now and he doesn't care about my size at all, other than wishing that it was much smaller....

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you need to realize that girls play the same games guys do. They don't wanted to be used by guys, and apparently, guys want to be more than sex objects to girls, too.

If you don't want to be sex object, stay away from casual sex, one night stands and fuck buddies.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be lying if I said I didn't make a career out of it in my younger years...

...OB

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can only imagine the response if a girl heard (and I think this is the closest analog) "date? I'm only here for your huge tits!"

Damn -- you'd think he could at least PRETEND to be interested for other reasons. Comments like these are the ones that would really dent my already fragile self-esteem!!

There is a different scenario, however: If you're actively trying to get attention to your dick (for instance, what I, and, I believe, plenty of other guys are doing by posting their photos here), you should expect -- and appreciate -- comments and interest that are based solely on the character, er, trait you're putting forward. Hell, that's how I feel here -- I'm showing off my cock, so I'd HOPE people are interested based just on that.

The difference comes in the real world, I suppose, where things aren't so, how to say, out there.

I echo anyjoe's experiences but have a bit of a different take than most of you.

If the setting is a gym, sauna, sex club or whatever and the guy or gal has seen my dick and is clearly very interested in it, I don't mind and can even get off on all of these approaches (this happens all the time...at least a couple of times a week).

A few times, though, someone has tried to mask his real interest in my dick and that can then hurt.

One example: years ago, I met a really hot guy who had heard about my dick. We went to dinner and did lots of other fun stuff AND had amazing sex every day (sometimes several times a day) for weeks...

We were getting along so well that I, single at the time, broached the subject of us maybe dating.

He was from a country renowned for being very, very direct said: Date? I am just here for your gigantic cock.

That hurt....a lot.

Plenty of people consider me handsome, nicely built, etc. but that happened to me several times whenever I was single.

So, to sum up, if someone's intentions are pretty clear from the get-go, i.e. I get off on really big dicks and love yours, then I am into it too....

But if someone leads me on with romance, etc and all they are interested in is my dick, that is no fun.

Fortunately, I have a partner for seven years now and he doesn't care about my size at all, other than wishing that it was much smaller....