Found out through wife

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Howdy All, I was wondering if anyone has ever found out specifics about a friends large penis via the "wives network". I have a friend who looks over sized (all jeans and shorts give him that bulging look), and my wife is close friends with his wife. I guess they were comparing notes together and gossiping one night, and Jen got an earful of details regarding size, shape, positions,....all the fun stuff. She gave me the dirt one night during sex, and I sprayed a massive orgasm while she told me about Steve's penis, and I was massively turned on by her attraction towards him. Now it's weird when I see him, knowing he has 8 inches between his legs, and that my wife salivates at the thought of having his 8 inches between HER legs. I get fully hard imagining him giving her what she needs, and it's really picked up our sex life in a big way. Has anyone else ever experienced his wife (or girlfriend) crushing bigtime on a friend, and if so, were you also turned on, or are my feelings comletely unique?

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just a thought...

Think she could have told you this TO fire up your sex life with her?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get this one at all. The only effect this would have on me if my girl sprung this on me mid-coitus would be fairly negative.

Call me possesive but I don't get off on the whole idea at all.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this really turns me on. I try harder to get my lady friend to tell me about her fantasizing of other men and other cocks. Its hard because she really says Im all she thinks about etc and sometimes she doesnt like to think about it she "just wants to get fucked" but I do dig some things out of her, but sometimes I can tell shes just doing it to turn me on. Whatever works. I feel like I alredy know what I've done to her pussy and my command of it with orgasm after orgasm, theres not much left except to imagine another cock doing an even better job of it. It really stimulates my competitive nature and my cock responds by getting even harder and bigger to prove to her my cock reigns above all :biggrin1:

When she goes out I ask her to find someone to fantasize about and tell me about when she comes over after and is sucking my cock or getting fucked by me. Just the thought of her even glancing at another guy and wondering pushes my blood through my veins and thats all I need. She basically has it to use in her back pocket anytime we've been fucking a while and my cock needs a jumpstart. Or if I need to come. Its just another weapon in the arsenal.

You do have to be content with yourself and others. Secure. Accepting of the fact that there are bigger and most likely more pleasurful cocks out there to please her, you just make the best of what you got. Its like reaching Enlightenment when you get there.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't get this one at all. The only effect this would have on me if my girl sprung this on me mid-coitus would be fairly negative.

Call me possesive but I don't get off on the whole idea at all.
For this reason, among others, I think guys should be kept on a strictly "need to know" basis. It can be tricky territory, turn on or not. And not all women enjoy being interrogated by their mates for certain sensitive information.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife's former husband was pretty big (lol...but not as big as me, she assures me...lol). She mentioned his endowment to one of her girlfriends, and guess what? Wasn't long before the girlfriend fucked him and became my wife's most hated enemy. Divorce soon followed, although there were more issues than his infidelity.

For that reason, my wife says she will NEVER tell her girlfriends about what I am packing. She tells me that most women are cock hungry whores and will jump at the chance to fuck a big dick if it is attached to an acceptable man.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15754/cat/500/ppuser/48979

Reactions: SoCalGuy91

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For this reason, among others, I think guys should be kept on a strictly "need to know" basis. It can be tricky territory, turn on or not. And not all women enjoy being interrogated by their mates for certain sensitive information.

Don't misinterpret my approach with my wife, Rihanna, as there was certainly no "interrogation" involved in the process. Similarily, she's non-judgemental when I need a drool bucket and clean up towel when I encounter some of her better looking friends. There's plenty of attractive (and smart...and funny) people in the world, and I have to laugh at couples that bury their heads in the sand at the risk of offending their mates. As far as whether or not this sort of thing turns an individual on, or offends them, I wouldn't consider this an issue where one gender is worse than the other. My wife has friends (and I have ex's) than run the entire range from "jealous and overprotective" to "open and voyeuristic". I do agree with you though that this can be tricky territory, and it may not be for anyone with a frail ego, but this can be said about almost all aspects of life where people and emotions are involved.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't misinterpret my approach with my wife, Rihanna, as there was certainly no "interrogation" involved in the process. Similarily, she's non-judgemental when I need a drool bucket and clean up towel when I encounter some of her better looking friends. There's plenty of attractive (and smart...and funny) people in the world, and I have to laugh at couples that bury their heads in the sand at the risk of offending their mates. As far as whether or not this sort of thing turns an individual on, or offends them, I wouldn't consider this an issue where one gender is worse than the other. My wife has friends (and I have ex's) than run the entire range from "jealous and overprotective" to "open and voyeuristic". I do agree with you though that this can be tricky territory, and it may not be for anyone with a frail ego, but this can be said about almost all aspects of life where people and emotions are involved.
i agree with you dreamer... these are very touchy areas for most couples and many treat them very differently. personally... i'm an honesty is always the best policy kind of person, but there is a fine line to ride when it invoves sexuality in relationships. i've unfortunately seen some very bad things done between women friends because my girlfriends have told their friends about my size. if you guys can turn this into a positive for your relationship, then great for you. good luck :wink:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Big D. No misinterpretations from my end. I understand. And you sight the pitfalls rather nicely here.

i agree with you dreamer... these are very touchy areas for most couples and many treat them very differently. personally... i'm an honesty is always the best policy kind of person, but there is a fine line to ride when it invoves sexuality in relationships. i've unfortunately seen some very bad things done between women friends because my girlfriends have told their friends about my size. if you guys can turn this into a positive for your relationship, then great for you. good luck :wink:

ONB: ditto.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah this really turns me on. I try harder to get my lady friend to tell me about her fantasizing of other men and other cocks. Its hard because she really says Im all she thinks about etc and sometimes she doesnt like to think about it she "just wants to get fucked" but I do dig some things out of her, but sometimes I can tell shes just doing it to turn me on. Whatever works. I feel like I alredy know what I've done to her pussy and my command of it with orgasm after orgasm, theres not much left except to imagine another cock doing an even better job of it. It really stimulates my competitive nature and my cock responds by getting even harder and bigger to prove to her my cock reigns above all :biggrin1:

When she goes out I ask her to find someone to fantasize about and tell me about when she comes over after and is sucking my cock or getting fucked by me. Just the thought of her even glancing at another guy and wondering pushes my blood through my veins and thats all I need. She basically has it to use in her back pocket anytime we've been fucking a while and my cock needs a jumpstart. Or if I need to come. Its just another weapon in the arsenal.

You do have to be content with yourself and others. Secure. Accepting of the fact that there are bigger and most likely more pleasurful cocks out there to please her, you just make the best of what you got. Its like reaching Enlightenment when you get there.

bravo skull!! my sentiments exactly.... now if only more women would take advantage.... :wink:

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
Some of our friends wives have asked my wife what it's like, they know I am large from the bulge in shorts and jeans. She is sort of shy and usually don't give out much info, but I have to admit it turns me on knowing others are thinking about my penis.Just my 2 cents, J

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For that reason, my wife says she will NEVER tell her girlfriends about what I am packing.

Meat,
my wife says the same thing, she will never come right out and let it be known what I have in my boxers.......just might hint a little but she will never confirm it.

prep

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Meatpackingbubba's wife needs to throw a party for her friends and include an open invite to LPSGers.

In the circles I hang around in the women are certainly not big cock chasers. Maybe I need to find a new circle.

flyingtexasguy

1st Like
Media
my wife and her g/f's definitely do discuss who's big. i'm not sayiing they talk about it all the time, but buddy's who are rumored to be hung have their names come up whenever the conversation turns to size.

flytxguy