Found Out!

bustyredhead: Never say that AnonyMs isn't perceptive, or that I'm not obvious. lol

Yes, Giggy and I are a thing, and have been so for a long time.

We met in '99 or '00 on AIM, back when we were both a bit smaller (gotta love nature!). I had just made a new s/n, and was feeling frisky. I saw a guy named 'a gigantikok', and figured I'd see what was up. And boy, did I see something. lol Well, he's not the biggest I'd seen, but he sure looked nice! He then got a look at me, and I guess he's been hooked ever sense. At first, I guess our relationship was mostly just being cyber-fuck-buddies. However, things developed between us, and he definately was falling for me.

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't always... normal... over that period of time, and I disappeared sporatically. However, he always remembered me, and our relationship grew a bit, but not so much as our bodies. lol Apparantly, we had each inspired each other to improve our bodies a bit, and he had made that Sean Cody video at some point while I was away. I'll let him tell you the story about how I influenced his first time having sex.... yeah, I'm a naughty older girl with more experience, snatching up the inexperienced, big-dicked boys! lol

Now, I had been a short-term member of a much older incarnation of the LPSG, but I came back this time when I saw Mr. Gigantikok talking about his video. He and I IM'ed each other, and we're back in business. Over the past week, he's helped me overcome some of my insecurities (yes, I have them too!), and we'd learned about each other. We now know that we share a whole lot in common, and it's great! I never thought I'd get a hottie to watch Adult Swim with me! lol

He wants to come out to LA for school, but I've recently been offered the shot for an awesome job and a free year of college in Hong Kong thanks to the company my dad works for. I love Giggy, but he and I agreed that waiting one more year to be together forever would be fine. I suspec that when we get together, he's gonna try to get me to make a movie with him for Sean Cody. Not sure if I want to, but I do know that either I hide my face or he shows his! :D lol

Anyways, that's MORE than enough for now. I ramble too much, don't I? lol

- Nene (Crazy In Love)

AnonyMs: True love is so grand! We will have to have an on line party as the nuptials grow near to celebrate your good fortune with you.

Best wishes. Kisses to you both... :-*

Nony

P.S. Nene, I think you are more obvious than I am perceptive!

bustyredhead: That'd be awesome! (blush) I bet that Giggy didn't really want to keep it a secret either. Boy, will he be suprised when I talk to him again. :)

- Nene (Never Able To Hide It)

Hunghuge4all: <----------- Knew before a few people

Just took me a few guesses and some hints...

Right Nene

bustyredhead: lol Yeah, but only because I didn't want to give it away that easily! How many straight/bi guys here have talked about video's they've made anyways? Well, anyways, yeah... :)

- Nene (...And Now You Know The Rest Of The Story)