Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I just guessed where it should go.

I was browsing various hookup/personals websites today (dudesnude, adam4adam, gaywatch, etc.) and found people I knew. Not one person, not two, but FIVE. Yes, 5 people. One of them, he was kinda hot. He's lost a lot of weight since high school (he graduated with me in 2006). The other four.... how can I put this delicately. Projectile vomiting is the only descriptive image I can give you. I was retching and gagging in my seat.

And it wasn't that I was looking at revealing pics of these two (because they didn't have any publicly posted), but rather information I found out about them. Who new that my piano professor (who is in his 50's) had an 8 inch cock! ::gag::

I think I am going to get sick again.

Has anyone else found profiles of people they knew online?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I just guessed where it should go.

I was browsing various hookup/personals websites today (dudesnude, adam4adam, gaywatch, etc.) and found people I knew. Not one person, not two, but FIVE. Yes, 5 people. One of them, he was kinda hot. He's lost a lot of weight since high school (he graduated with me in 2006). The other four.... how can I put this delicately. Projectile vomiting is the only descriptive image I can give you. I was retching and gagging in my seat.

And it wasn't that I was looking at revealing pics of these two (because they didn't have any publicly posted), but rather information I found out about them. Who new that my piano professor (who is in his 50's) had an 8 inch cock! ::gag::

I think I am going to get sick again.

Has anyone else found profiles of people they knew online?

One day I met this really cool guy on gay.com chat, we figured out that went went to the same college, (it has 23,000 students) then we figured out that we lived in the same dorm freahman year. Then I mentioned somethng, not sure what and the guy said "dude I think we know each other." Then he told me what my old room number was, what kind of Jeep I drove and what kind of stereo it had in it. Then I thought SHIT this dude had to have ridden in that Jeep to know all that. It actually was a friend I had not seen in nearly 10 years but we had been buds freshman year. We sort of lost touch because I moved off campus the second year and he stayed in the dorms. He graduated and moved to another state and i came back and went to grad school. He told me he actually he had a crush on me freshman year but was convinced that I was totally straight. I remember thinking he was cute but never had any idea he was gay because he was dating a chick back then. LOL

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No
but a mate found me thru his sister and google
He only lives in Aussie, and has been looking for .. 32 years..mm ha
(think its only been the last few of those actually) ..
we have not seen each other for that amount of time
He phoned me and 2/3 emails later..
Catch up in 3 weeks .. LIVE'
enz

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont know about ad post but i found a good friend of mine had three videos posted of himself jacking off. All I know was he wasn't lying about his size and I was a bit turned on about it too. :?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used an online dating site and was chatting with this one woman for a few weeks, just idle chat, not really revealing our real names. Just before our first date we started chatting about university and realized that we went to the same school. After that it quickly became apparent that not only did we know each other, but that one of my best friends used to use her as his booty call. Well, the date fell through because she was not my biggest fan back then, and I was not really into it after realizing who she was.

I discovered a former schoolmate on here too. She and I get along really well, so it is cool.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know about ad post but i found a good friend of mine had three videos posted of himself jacking off. All I know was he wasn't lying about his size and I was a bit turned on about it too. :?

Well where are the links to the videos?