Found some great new boxers for Big Package Men

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by shyguyftl, Feb 8, 2008.

1. shyguyftl

shyguyftl New Member

Hey Guys,
    i had to go to Macys last night to exchange a christmas present and lucked into a great find. In the mens accecory dept. between the underware and pj's, I found a New boxer from Calvin Klien called "bxr-matrix".
    They come in 3 sizes, including a relaxed fit size. Which I guess is meant for guys who are thicker in the middle. But they happen to make in small waist sizes. I found the medium, and they fit me at 32" great, and they had a small.
    I hang thick and heavy, with a low hanging set dragging underneath. Now I'm not saying these are going to give you support. But for those have to wear something between there pants and there dick, or who want something comfertable to sit/sleep in and not get squeezed, or worry about falling out the leg holes. These are it.
    I found at macy's, so probably should be able to get at any federated department stores. Anyone else get them, let me know.:smile:

2. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

u ever go commando?

3. shyguyftl

shyguyftl New Member

On the weekends, and when I go to the Nude beach. But have a very VPL when I dont wear boxers, and have a very professional job where that is frowned upon.

4. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

The BXR Matrix shorts look like they are roomy, long in the leg and comfortable.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted