Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever found a spy video of himself/herself online? I always assumed that day would come for me but it was still a little bit of a surprise two days ago when I found a spy video of me using a public urinal. That seems to have opened up a bit of a Pandora's Box as now I have found a few more spy videos & photos of me and also of my friends, who used the same bathroom as I and were spied on just the same.... There are more still that I can't be definitively sure whether it is me or not, but what is shown in the image looks extremely familiar....

I don't really give a fuck and don't feel very violated at all to be honest...I have nothing to hide from the world and it's not like I've been exposed for committing some deviant deed. I guess technically speaking some might call me the "victim" in the whole scenario, but I'm not even mad really....

Anyone else found online footage/images of himself being spied?

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found one of my cock shots listed on some random "cock of the week" blog a few years back. it was lifted from an adult dating site. Being anonymous, didn't bother me at all. I can't imagine how I would feel if it was more personal though.

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found one of my cock shots listed on some random "cock of the week" blog a few years back. it was lifted from an adult dating site. Being anonymous, didn't bother me at all. I can't imagine how I would feel if it was more personal though.
Did they at least send you a badge for you to put on your adult dating site profile?

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Similar experience not sure who did it. But yes found a waist down pic of myself on a swinger site. Randomly browsing profiles and said hey, that is my dick. Found the pic on my phone, compared, and confirmed. Connected with the poster and they took it down. Flattered I guess that they used my pic instead of their own. Lol false advertising!!!!

Ned B76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone ever found a spy video of himself/herself online? I always assumed that day would come for me but it was still a little bit of a surprise two days ago when I found a spy video of me using a public urinal. That seems to have opened up a bit of a Pandora's Box as now I have found a few more spy videos & photos of me and also of my friends, who used the same bathroom as I and were spied on just the same.... There are more still that I can't be definitively sure whether it is me or not, but what is shown in the image looks extremely familiar....

I don't really give a fuck and don't feel very violated at all to be honest...I have nothing to hide from the world and it's not like I've been exposed for committing some deviant deed. I guess technically speaking some might call me the "victim" in the whole scenario, but I'm not even mad really....

yes - I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You should post the Iink ha

Jmdav34

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chapel Hill (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No spy vids, but I did find one guy using an anonymous jack off vid of mine as his “intro vid” on his profile page on another site. I guess it was flattering

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No spy vids, but I did find one guy using an anonymous jack off vid of mine as his “intro vid” on his profile page on another site. I guess it was flattering

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....but its still kind of creepy....