Found the best pair of underwear

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
OK, I saw the posting about the Technoline Perry Ellis Underware a few weeks back. Due to summer heat, I have been desperate to keep my equipment high and dry, kept getting heat rashes . I dont think of myself as Huge, like some of the men on here, but I am 9x7, and when flacid, I still stay very thick and my balls hang huge, making it rough to find underwear. I also have very sensitive skin, so the other suggestions I have tried from here caused a few skin rashes too (the merona was nylon/lycra, the jockeys were polyester/spandex, and the built in cockring ones just made balls ache from the pouches being narrow, not wide). So I looked and looked online for the perry ellis for a decent price but could not find them. Then last saturday, drove up from philadelphia to scranton to see where my mom grew up. When we went to local mall to eat, they just happened to have a boscovs, that the perry ellis website had said they were for sale at. After we ate, I slipped in, and not only did I find the few remaining pairs of the trunks they had left, they were on sale for $5 instead of $20. I bought all 5 mediums they had left. The minute I got home that night, I dashed to try them on, and I'll be damed. The most fucking comfertable underwear I have ever worn. Everything holds greatly in the sewn in crotch pouch. The fact that they are trunks, not boxer briefs, keeps them from restraining the legs. And, for once in my adult life, all off my equipment fit in like glove, and did not hurt in my life. I have been wearing them everyday this week so far. My only fear is that since I found them on clearance, that maybe they are being discontinued. I now will search the web to stock up for the next 10 years. I do have to warn you guys though, for years I had found the best pants for going nude without all of your equipment jammed anywhere (not easy with 32 waist and thin legs). But I always had to keep everything seprate, balls to one side, dick to the other. These underwear hold everything in a pouch up in front of your body. So I have noticed the last few days I show a huge package, and have caught a few pair of staring eyes. It makes me shy again, but with this fucking heat have this summer, I say fuck'em. If large breasted woman can walk around feeling proud of there tits strapped up in front of there chest, then I will feel proud of the bulge. Anyway, If I can help anyone else find them, let me know, I will try to keep updates of stores that carry them. :hi:

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad you liked them, I knew I hit gold the min. I tried them on. We have a Perry Ellis outlet store here in Denver so no problem getting them here. If you have a MILLS mall check to see if they have an outlet as well.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks for providing this link. I was so intrigued by this thread the other day that I actually visited 4 local stores that carry Perry Ellis stuff but none of them had any underwear (besides ordinary boxers). I have a stash of decent underwear for now but the company that made those has gone kaput so I'm always on the lookout for something new as a replacement.

The photo on this page is not that clear (mainly because the shorts are black), but it looks like they actually have some sort of sizable stretchy pouch, right?? That's definitely what I look for in underwear ... I'll give these a try.

Steve

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
OK, going on 2 weeks now wearing them, and still fantastic. I do suggest washing them so they shrink a little between wears. If your around my size, you will stretch the pouch out each wear I am noticing, but still so friggin comfertable.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have an updated link, I can't seem to find anywhere in the UK that sells them so looks like I'll have to get them imported like my condoms :(

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I managed to get a pair of these Perry Ellis "Techno Trunks" while traveling a few weeks ago and hafta agree with what's been said before ... they're great!! They don't look like much on the rack, being more or less flat in front, but because they are 8% spandex, they stretch amazingly to accommodate and support the bigger guy, without being confining. They also hold their elasticity throughout the day ... I'm a "shower" with 28" thighs, melon-half glutes and well-above-average balls, so fitted cotton boxer briefs tend to be pretty limp on me after a few hours.

The big downside to the Techno Trunks is that they retail for $22 a pair (although I personally think underwear fit and comfort is well worth it for those of us with "special needs").
<

I am a diehard E2U fan and have been looking for something that could compare ever since E2U went belly-up. Anyone else who&#39;s still lamenting E2U&#39;s demise should go out and try to find a pair of these. The concept is unlike E2U, but the comfort is certainly comparable.

Steve
<

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Steve--one of the problems I have with boxer briefs is that the thigh portions ride up and give me a wedgies (hence my love of Jockey Midway Boxer Briefs). Steve (of he os massive thighs)--did you have any issue with that in these Trunks?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey Lex -- Can&#39;t say I noticed any problem of that type in the three days I have worn these trunks so far. IMHO, the fabric strikes a good balance between stretching enough to avoid compressing while holding its elasticity enough to avoid sagging or riding up. Steve

D

deleted62

When I exercise (as one must do in the military), my favorite underwear are the UnderArmour boxer briefs. They support and have a little bit of a pouch too -- not as much as regular boxer briefs because our blood isn't supposed to be going there as much when you're running or whatnot -- and they're fantasticaly comfortable, to me at least.

I know a couple of you guys like to stay fit, and these are just my two cents. If anyone else has favorite exercise underwear, I'm always on the lookout.

-Z