Found this on my space

B_9inchstallion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found his profile on My Space-bullshit or real.Guys whats your take on this ?

About me:
Diagnosed at 14 with Penile Hypertrophy, I've grown steadily to the size I am now... and from what the doctors say... I'm not done growing yet... What a fucking liar. He WISHES. I've been teased and called names due to my condition... girls have freaked out and some situations have ended badly.... but not all of them.... I guess that's why I'm here... feel free to message me with any questions you have AWWW Poor baby. Too bad he's just a regular guy with a regular fucking dick. Since my photo's won't seem to load I thought I'd put up a slide show... a slideshow! of stolen pictures. how creative

www.myspace.com/JakeTheSnake1014

westsidedude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found his profile on My Space-bullshit or real.Guys whats your take on this ?

About me:
Diagnosed at 14 with Penile Hypertrophy, I've grown steadily to the size I am now... and from what the doctors say... I'm not done growing yet... What a fucking liar. He WISHES. I've been teased and called names due to my condition... girls have freaked out and some situations have ended badly.... but not all of them.... I guess that's why I'm here... feel free to message me with any questions you have AWWW Poor baby. Too bad he's just a regular guy with a regular fucking dick. Since my photo's won't seem to load I thought I'd put up a slide show... a slideshow! of stolen pictures. how creative

www.myspace.com/JakeTheSnake1014

I think you might of made it. How did you "find" it on myspace when he only has one friend...Tom?? And how did you copy and paste the exact html coding to make it read and bold from the regular text?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why should we care about this? It's yet another idiot claiming to be hung when he's got no real authentic pictures to prove it... Kinda reminds me of some people in here...

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man...anyone want to lay odds on how long it will be before this guy shows up here with dozens of fake pics to support his "condition?"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...how did you copy and paste the exact html coding to make it read and bold from the regular text?

You don't need to do anything with html, just copy with ctrl+c and then paste at LPSG with ctrl+v, and vBulletin (in most cases) automatically carries over the fonts. :wink:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
That MySpace page page looks like the work of some mental patient with a double personality.
It appears exactly like the OP's quote - a story written in black, surrounded by insults in red.
It is completely fucked up, someone seriously needs a brain scan!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Oh man...anyone want to lay odds on how long it will be before this guy shows up here with dozens of fake pics to support his "condition?"

He's been here before. I can't remember his name, but he had a gallery of pics with him in leather pants and this huge dildo.

If I find him, I will post it.:smile:

B_9inchstallion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had trouble pasting it up. I’ll try to find it again. I didn't expect you guys to go all postal. I just was wondering, if this guy's another guy posting all over my space and yahoo. I figured the pictures was either fake or this guys got a big rubber dildo shoved in his pants or he's a freak of nature. Either, this site is about the subject of big dicks-sooner or later this kind of thing gets posted up by somebody-so guys cool out. It isn’t all about seeing pictures of guys you want to screw or meet or whatever you want out of this place. I see far too many people on the net throwing shit back and forth-freely without any consequences and little people with gentlemen or ladies behavior. I don’t know this guy-don’t who he is-what he does around the net-I stumble upon his profile linked some gals profile, and figured it was of interest to this web site-that’s all.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had trouble pasting it up. I’ll try to find it again. I didn't expect you guys to go all postal. I just was wondering, if this guy's another guy posting all over my space and yahoo. I figured the pictures was either fake or this guys got a big rubber dildo shoved in his pants or he's a freak of nature. Either, this site is about the subject of big dicks-sooner or later this kind of thing gets posted up by somebody-so guys cool out. It isn’t all about seeing pictures of guys you want to screw or meet or whatever you want out of this place. I see far too many people on the net throwing shit back and forth-freely without any consequences and little people with gentlemen or ladies behavior. I don’t know this guy-don’t who he is-what he does around the net-I stumble upon his profile linked some gals profile, and figured it was of interest to this web site-that’s all.

There's enough fakes in here, I don't think we need to see fakes on other websites.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Looks like thirteenby3,but then again,it's just the same size dildo

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Umm, "Jake" is also 9 feet tall, according to his profile. I'm thinking not only is it bullshit but that whoever put it up did not intend for anyone to take it seriously.

jonbou

Just Browsing
Media
lmao ...............................i need the laugh , thanx
I always wondered wat folks did wit those really huge
use-less dildos i see @ the bookstores

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That MySpace page page looks like the work of some mental patient with a double personality.

Probably somebody that was dumb enough to believe him was tricked into meeting him, was disappointed to find out that they had been duped, hacked his password and then posted all the words in red font after changing his name to "FUCKING LIAR" and perhaps also deleting all of his friends.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

These pix are of thirteen.three,who is a member here. Of course he has never claimed his "dildo size", was do to a medical condition before!
He also has a group on yahoo,called my tight pants.
Every last picture is of him with those same stupid, friggin' pants on!
Never does he show this "monster sausage of mega-manmeat", to quote
another member. He say's "I can't show my dick, because of, the type of work,I am in."
I think it's because it's not a real dick,but a real big dildo!
Enough said, n'est pas?
Mr. Ed & cigarbabe:saevilw: