Found this page by accident...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lifesucks, Jul 13, 2007.

1. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

Well, I was Googling "small penis support group" and this was the only forum I found so I guess you know where I'm going with this... maybe... and why I've got such a pathetic username.

Anyway, long story short, I just found out that I'm the ONLY guy in my family without a huge wang. Yep, my brothers, my nephews - all hung, heard it from their wives and girlfriends my whole life (I've heard 9s and 10s thrown around by them and their girls). I'm an average 5.5 - 6". The last straw was this weekend, I tried on a "Magnum" condom and it slipped right off. The next day I saw my dad buy a package of Magnums and that was when I realized I was fucked since birth. I've spent the last week cursing my existance and wondering what the hell I did wrong to get stuck with the runt pecker...

I've got a hot wife, but we married young before we'd had much experience and she's told me her only other sexual experience was "a stallion" but "it hurt"... and mine is "perfect for her". Then she started telling me recently she wants a dildo... so I can't help think she's full of shit, though I applaud her for trying not to hurt my feelings...

So, basically I'm just a pathetic, insecure, jealous, douchebag y'all can all feel superior to, which is pretty much what this site seems to be made for.

2. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    This site is not for feeling superior to the less endowed. Trust me you should really see some of the threads in here they may help you out a lot. This site has a lot of helpful advice and can help make you feel more comfortable with yourself. You shouldn't be so down on yourself. Your average, that's not bad at all. There are also threads on making it bigger, maybe you should check them out if you want to consider that as one of your options. But as far as your size now it is nothing to be ashamed of.

3. viking1

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG. You didn't pick a very good user name.

There is an actual small penis support site: Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB. Just in case you are interested. I think you'll find support here, though.

You certainly expected to find "size queens" on a LARGE penis site, didn't you?

There is nothing wrong with being average. Average is average because so many guys ARE that size. Most guys aren't the 9 or 10 you're talking about.

Your wife is happy, and you have a good marriage. Why worry over something you have no control over? Plenty of women are perfectly happy with average guys. Many don't even know what average really is. A lot of guys don't either. Cheer up! I hate to see people sad, and discouraged.:smile:

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

There's measurection.com. That's a good place for this sort of tripe. I know there's another one but I can't recall it at the moment.

edit - oops, v1 beat me to it.

5. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi there lifesucks and welcome to the group! Trust me, you're in the right place. I can completely relate with how you feel because I have had penis envy/insecurity for most of my life - I think that my wife is the only person that has seen me naked in my adult life.

I am about the same size as you and was stunned to discover just how many people there are with our kind of endowment. You will find on this site that the grass isn't always greener - condom and underwear issues etc.

This site has helped me move beyond my self consciousness and insecurity issues, I hope that it does the same for you! All of the best.

6. yummary

yummary New Member

Stop focusing on everyone elses peni.

We all have something about ourselves that we feel is not up to snuff.

I wish I had pussy lips, I know, some think its sexy, but I still think I look like a freak, been told its sexy but I still feel like a freak.
    I can't do a damn thing about it.

Do I go around whining? Nooooo.
    I accept it and move on.

If you feel insecure in that area, excel in another.
    Worried about how your wife feels? Well make sure YOU make her feel like the most desirable, beautiful woman in the worls every waking moment and she will appreciate you.

A big dick on an asshole, is nothing compared to an interested, loving man who puts our desires and feelings in everything he does.

Labeling yourself as you have, gives yourself permission to be it.
    An unconfident pathetic loser is NOT attractive. And it will push her away.
    You will create the reality by living it one pathetic act at a time.

Now get creative, and do something she loves.

7. viking1

Gold Member

[SIZE=-1]www.penissizelinks.com is a good place to start a search from. I think there is also a site called small penis magazine but I don't know the url.
    You can find links to size studies and such at the size links site. You can read for hours on stuff linked from there if you really want to.
    [/SIZE]

8. burns1de

Gold Member

You're not gonna make a whole lot of friends around here with this kind of attitude, pal.

9. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

Thanks for some of the advice. I actually was comfortable for a long time, for a while I actually felt blessed, like I'm not as likely to cheat as my relatives, but it's just that the timing of everything overwhlemed me, with my dad and his Magnums and my wife wanting a dildo and then finding this page instead of the one I actually wanted just really made me feel like a piece of shit and sent me into mope mode.

10. viking1

Gold Member

You're right burns1de, this isn't a small penis humiliation site. Most of the guys here won't even do that when asked to. We have had few come here looking for and asking for humiliation. They didn't get much action.

lifesucks, post respectfully, read what interest you, and you'll do fine.

At first glance this site could appear denigrating to small/average guys, but that's really not what it's about. If you stay and learn about us you'll see.

11. viking1

Gold Member

If you don't think large guy's wives and girl friends have dildos, think again.
    Your size, most likely, had nothing to do with that whatsoever.

Size has nothing to do with a guy being unfaithful, or promiscuous. Some of the worst cheats & womanizers I know are on the smaller end of average.

12. schllong

schllong New Member

Let me ask you this: Do you only find giant breasts attractive? Personally, I like breasts in the normal range. True, when a giant pair pops out at you you take notice, but what would you really want? My fiancee has wonderful B breasts...and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I crave every aspect of her body and she's so sexy in the brain, I could never ask for more. I bet your wife feels the same way. Sure there may be bigger dicks out there, but maybe to her, you're the best lover...someone who knows how to light her up like nobody else. Embrace her and love her...she's nto thinking penis size when you consumer her and honor her!

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, lifesucks. Pull up a chair and stay a while. I'm certain that you'll like the place so much you'll be back many times.

14. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I just took a look at measurection. I was able to log in - that's weird, I don't remember ever registering there. It must be the brain drain - evidently, my brain is draining.

I noticed two things -

1. They have some neat-o smilies we don't.

2. They have an automated feature over there by which one can challenge another member to a game in the arcade.

Not that I'd find either useful, myself, but I thought these enhancements worthy of note. LPSG can be improved in various ways, even if some of our local stick-in-the-muds insist otherwise.

15. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

Hey Lifesucks, Whats wrong with being average? Most of us are you know. I consider myself average and am proud of my penis. My wife is in love with it and play's with it all the time. She is a small girl about 5'1", 115 lbs. I fill her up just right and she never complains. The old saying is still true. It's not what you have, it's what you do with it. Quit wishing for a bigger dick and be happy with what you have.

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You're average, stop whining.

17. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Hi There life sucks.

I am like you 5.25 long 4.75 around so only just fit that average mark. I too think my bf is the only one that has seen my cock and I am ubber embarressed by it. I have had cock envy forever infact i stll seek out hung guys just so i can see big cocks. My bf is about 7" and that is actually too big most of the time unless i feel particularly adventurous. I have one of those flat situations where everyone else is happy to flash their cock about in the spa pool and since i dont they all know that i am small but they dont know how small. I have been a member on this site for about 2 weeks now and already i have come to understand that although i think the grass is greener these guys 6"+ guys have issues and in most cases struggle to do anything with their over sized meat as is too scary for thwe partner or they can never give a good thrust all the way to the hilt as it hurts the other person some even stuggle to find enough blood to fill the bloddy thing up so its hard. and we are quite lucky to be able to walk down the street witha hard on and have no one notice it at all. Imagin being 6" soft like alot of the guys on here and having to wear bike pants all the time just to stop it showing and rubbing through the thigh of their pants.

Oh how i want that problem.

Sorry big guys didnt want to make you feel bad. hope i didnt.

18. TopExec

TopExec New Member

Dont fret what you cant change. I was tired of every guy I had sex with had a bigger dick. When I did come across a guy with a smaller cock (im 5in)I was so turn on! we are still fuck buddies to this day/ Im sure you were born with other parts of your being that you dislike, ITS YOUR COCK, MAN! Show it proud, Its what makes you a man. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you!!! Give that nice piece of man meat a good jakin tonite!
    robsgrotto@msn.com

19. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG... and cheer up!

20. Matthew

Gold Member

Well put, viking.

Draft saved Draft deleted