Found this test

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Found this test to measure penis size/girth by fairly interesting questions. It thought I was a 7.5-8.0 (score of 32) ranged guy in length with a score of 50/50 for girth. Not so bad. Very few of the questions it asked had anything seemingly to do with my penis. Worth a minute or two of your valuable time. It seems like you have to sign up for something, but you don't.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7543575242478348320

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your Score: 8 Inches
You scored 58 Length, 50 Girth!

mt334759528.jpg

Based on your answers, You should have about 8" on your gorgeous cock! Your girth is based on points listed above. If you received 0 points, you are average, 50 points = thick. Am I close? Maybe even a 1/4" smaller. You are pretty much a stud though for all practical purposes, well for FUCKING! You are the one other guys envy and all women (and gay men) want! You can however be a little painful if you're too rough and should make sure you use your tool responsibly. That being said, you are HOT unless you're a creep that only cares about your own desires. You have the opportunity to be a fantabulous lover. Make love slowly. Just being in there gives your partner enough to feel without going too fast and ruining it for them. Add lots of love and affection to your cock and you've got a great mixture for ecstacy. If you really want to "enhance" the appearance of your man meat, try keeping the bush trimmed. It won't make it bigger, but it will make it look a little larger. If you are overweight, try loosing 35 pounds for about an inch of added length according to statistics, although you really don't need it. DON'T DO IT HOWEVER if you are not overweight. It's not worth the trouble you would be making for yourself. Consult your doctor before using any kind of enlargement devices or drugs. You don't need these. Let the little guys buy all the pumps, drugs and worry about size, you've got a good thing going, don't get greedy and want more. THE DOWNSIDE: As we age, and our blood circulation slows, it makes it harder for the heart to pump blood to where it is needed. A dick the size of yours requires more blood than a small dick would, for a firm, full erection. You should be on the lookout for signs of erectile dysfunction as you reach your 40's. Also keep a close watch on your prostate. You have more of a risk than most men, for these problems. It's the price for having a big dick! Ever try FROT? (a.k.a. dry humping; where one guy lies on top of another and rubs dicks together until climax). You would be amazed how much you would like this with your size cock. Thanks for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed the experience and will give me a good rating for this test. NICE COCK!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, it does seem like everybody gets the 50/50 girth thing, which is probably bogus, but the ingenuity here is the best part.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on your answers, You have about a 5 1/2 - 6" long dick, and your girth is based on points listed above. If you received 0 points, you are average, 50 points = thick. Am I close? You are the average male and probably pretty nice to fuck with. While you're not exactly the stud you think you are, chances are that your partner(s) don't know the difference and has only seen cocks the same size or smaller than yours. You can be confident with your body, and exposing it in front of others, especially other guys, and fit right in. That being said, there are a couple options for you to "enhance" things a bit. For starters, try keeping your bush tripmmed. It won't give you any more length, but it will make junior appear a littler larger. If you are overweight, try loosing 35 pounds. Statistics show that about an inch of length can be gained by doing so. BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE OVERWEIGHT! Thanks for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it and will leave me a good rating. Pretty nice cock ya got there buddy!

Right on the money for me!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30/0

Completely off. It said I am 6 1/2 -6 3/4 and average thickness. I am bigger than that totally soft. But I don't fit any of the stereo types. I have small feet size 8.5, small hands, small nose regular ears. It is why I think all of those things are just a joke. I mean does the size of our ears effect the color of our eyes? It just seems so random.

55 Length/ 0 Girth which they say equals 6.5" long and thick.

Hardly. I'm 5" by 4". Way off.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
30/0

Completely off. It said I am 6 1/2 -6 3/4 and average thickness. I am bigger than that totally soft. But I don't fit any of the stereo types. I have small feet size 8.5, small hands, small nose regular ears. It is why I think all of those things are just a joke. I mean does the size of our ears effect the color of our eyes? It just seems so random.

30/0 here too

actually 7.25x5.75

Same applies, size 9 feet, small hands (wish I had huge fingers for guitar; 4 note per string runs are almost beyond me) and I have no friggin clue about my ears, except they turn very red and get very hot without warning sometimes, and that I've kept them partially covered by hair for a long time.
As soon as I see foot hand and nose size asked on a quiz I wait for it to be wrong, and they always have been so far.