Four Minutes

reovella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im really sorry for your situation right now. Ill pray to God that your beloved partner will recover in the shortest time. I can feel your true love for him indeed. Im by your side to comfort you thru this moment. Get well soon, Andre.

D_vukygujh

Just Browsing
Media
I am so very sorry to read about your Andre's present worrisome situation.

I am so very glad to read that a whole lot of people, some of whom you know, some of whom you will never meet, are standing beside you right now.

We will all pray for your Andre.

I lend you my strength and spirit to make it through this. Know that you are supported wholly and you are more of a man than many because of your ability to remain calm in all this.

but as was already said don't endure too long without decompressing even if for a few minutes it will do you a world of good.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks again for your words of comfort and encouragement.

I was given a glimmer of hope today. Andre has been weaned from the ventilator and is breathing on is own, but still aided with an oxygen tube under his nose. They will know more once the result from the biopsy is completed. He was awake and somewhat alert today and able to carry a conversation. My brother said Andre looked much better, that he seemed to have a bit of colour to him.
I printed the words of comfort from all of you and read them to him today. He asked me to thank you for being so kind to the two of us and for all your prayers.
A few minutes ago I received an unexpected phone call from Anne Marie asking about her brother. We spoke very briefly and she asked to speak with my brother. They were on the phone for quite some time. All Wilfrid would say is it’s good it’s all good. He doesn’t seem to want to talk about it so I’ve decided to let it go.
I’m on my way back to the hospital and afterwards Wilfrid and I are meeting a few friends at the pub.
I will keep you posted with any changes or up-dates concerning Andre.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want you to know that prayers are DEFINITELY being sent your way! Its times like these that YOU BOTH need shoulders to lean on...consider this to be you guy's shoulders to lean on for as long as you need them!!! Although we on here don't know you personally..we luv you all the same !!!

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I want you to know that prayers are DEFINITELY being sent your way! Its times like these that YOU BOTH need shoulders to lean on...consider this to be you guy's shoulders to lean on for as long as you need them!!! Although we on here don't know you personally..we luv you all the same !!!

Yes! Well said. We are all here for you. Thank you so much for keeping us informed. I continue to pray and hold you both in my heart an thoughts.

miniskirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh wow. Your words touched my heart greatly. The unconditional love you and Andre share is obviously very strong and something I think all of us yearn for. I know I do.
I hope and pray that Andre continues to strengthen and show progress until he can leave his socks lying around the home again. :)

Also, you are blessed to have such a wonderful, loving and supportive brother. It sounds like he wants nothing but the very best for both you and Andre. What a fantastic guy for getting in contact with Andre's family to try to heal old wounds. I hope you hear from more of Andre's family.

Love and strength to you.

reovella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great to know Andre is now concious and was able to talk to you. You must be missing him for painful hours. Please send my regards to him, from a distant friend. I pray the best for both of you. [^_^]

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I skipped over this post for the last couple of days thinking it was some sex post or something. For some reason today I clicked on it to see what happened.

I do wish the best for Andre and his recovery. Continue to stay strong and be encouraged by all the well wishes and prayers from your LPSG family. I also hope that the reunion with his siblings goes well and that they are finally able to rekindle their love for their brother.

Take care GF.

Simba

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats amazing!!! So glad that Andre is starting his recovery. it must have been a refreshing beam of light to talk with him. Just think, soon he will be going to the pub with you. Keep the positive alive!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My heart aches for you! I cannot imagine what you've gone through.

It hurt my heart to read about how Andre's family has treated him. I cannot comprehend how his parents could treat him so cruelly or how he must have felt whenever his efforts to reach out were rejected for so long. I just don't understand. Thank goodness he has you there to support him and love him! I hope that he will be home with you soon.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my gosh... I just read this and it was bringing tears to my eyes!!! If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me! I'll send you my personal info in a pm. I will be saying a special prayer for you two and hope that he makes a full/fast recovery!! Please keep us posted!!!!