Four Minutes

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the great news..... your both truly wonderful, best wishes for a smooth recovery.... so glad!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andre is home and I am over the moon. We spent a quiet evening together and it was wonderful.
I’m sorry this is such a short message but I wanted you to know that my man is home and doing well.

Thank you for being here
and helping me through this.

Marc

YAY!

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Andre is home and I am over the moon. We spent a quiet evening together and it was wonderful.
I’m sorry this is such a short message but I wanted you to know that my man is home and doing well.

Thank you for being here
and helping me through this.

Marc

Woo-hoo!! That is excellent news.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Peaceful Sleep

I wanted to let you know Andre is coming along quite well. My brother and his family have come down for a visit and are staying with us over Easter. What a joy it is to have them with us.
Andre spoke with his brother on the phone the other day and has been wanting to go to Montreal ever since. I am a little apprehensive about taking such a long journey, so soon; so I have invited Dion and wife to our home for Easter. I didn't get a positive yes for an answer, he said he would let me know; we will just have to wait and see.
Andre has a homemaker that comes in, to be with him for two hours twice a week. Her visits have allowed me time to return to the gym and not have to worry about what is happening at home. That little bit of time each week helps me cope with the daily routines of being a caregiver. I had no idea how involved it is.
Last night I tucked Andre into bed kissed him good night and got myself ready for bed. I was asleep, when I heard Andre speaking to me. I opened my eyes and he was standing at the side of the bed pulling the blankets down. I sat up and he said "I'm sleeping here, in my own bed." As he lowered himself into our bed my heart was racing. I fluffed his pillows and he laid his head down with a sigh. "I'm home; now", he said as he slid his arm under my my neck. I snuggled next to him. With my head on his shoulder and his arm around me I slept the most peaceful sleep I have had in a long time.

Wishing You All a Very Happy Easter

Marc.

balts8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andre and Marc:

this post brought me to tears. I am so sorry that you two are having to deal with this illness. reading over these posts that i had missed all of this time reminded me so much of the 5 year battle my mom had with a very rare cancer. Her anniversary is this coming Tuesday. I am optimistic that the doctors you have are working hard for the best outcome. My advice is to continue to love each other and stay strong for each other no matter what happens. Andre being home is the best environment ever for recuperation. Stay strong, keep the faith and try not to invest a lot of emotions into each prognosis, it will be a roller coaster. Continue to communicate openly and deal with the trivial as well as the monumental. From all of your posts, it sounds like with his family coming back around, and Marc, with your full love, that LOVE is a tool that you do not lack to fight this battle.

Please continue to keep us posted and I am sending positive thoughts and energy for a speedy and full recovery.

my heart is with you guys!

Jeff

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My sweet Marc and Dre: You have no idea (well yes of course you do) how happy this makes me. Like many others, this posting had tears running down my face; and good tears at that. I have been a caregiver for many years, so if you need to talk, I am but a PM away. Caregiver burnout is very real, so I am glad to hear that you have help for few hours. As always my sweets you are both in my prayers. All the best to you two, and if I don't get to say it later; A very Happy Easter :biggrin: :hug: :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator: