Foursome Fun, Tried New Things

D

deleted1109963

This time the hubby was not home and so it was just the wife and two other guys. The focus was going to remain on me and the wife just wanted to do certain things.

So I got naked as I came through the door as usual. The wife lead me to the couch and made me lie down and she started to suck on me, she proceeded to lick my balls and then up my shaft as the two guys watched with their semi hard cocks. She continued to suck and lick every part of my cock and balls before moving on to my asshole, she was so turned on this time and I loved seeing her like this. After about five minutes she made me go on the floor and suck on the two guys, she actually lied down on the floor below me to continue sucking on my cock and balls. The guys were excited that I now gave them attention and they took their turns by grabbing my head to suck each of their cocks. The wife was also getting m asshole ready by lubing it up at this time. The guys started to get rougher and fucked my throat at times and also put both their cocks in my mouth. I was so energized witht he wife playing with my ass and cock as I sucked these two wonderful cocks.

I shouted that I wanted some cock in me so I stood up and bent over and one guys went right up my ass and I sucked on the other. The wife was spreading my ass during the beginning, this position was good on me and the guys, we were all getting horned up even more, after a few more minutes the other guy wanted to fuck my ass so he put me on the couch in doggy and went up my ass as I sucked on the other cock right out of my ass. The wife was stroking my cock at this point. The guy fucking me slowly got rougher and he was slapping my ass a lot and very hard, the wife was making comments like ohh he really likes that, and keep on sucking his cock. I was stinging everytime he slapped me hard and this threw off my game on sucking the other guys cock. The wife later made a comment on how red my ass is, the guy fucking me eased up a little and then told me fuck his cock to show how bad i wanted it. I moved back and forth to feel every inch of his cock go in and out of my hole. As I was focusing a lot on the fucking and not on the sucking the guy i was sucking forced my head down. This guy had a 10 inch cock.

Then the guy fucking me used me for another couple of minutes until he pulled me off of the couch and I got on my knees to suck them both and the wife sucked my cock, I tried to deepthroat the 10 incher on my own then he helped me get it all the way down. for the next position the 10 inch cock lied down on the ottoman and I mounted him facing him and the other went behind me, here the wife also stood up in front of me and kissed me as they both fucked my ass. From time to time I was also being choked by the guys as they fucked me. I was telling the wife how much i was loving it by saying thank you so much for these cocks, I kept on saying to the guys please fuck me, please fuck me so many times. Soon enough the wife said she wanted to suck my cock again so the guys pushed away and i sucked them for a little out of my ass then mounted on the guy laying down with my back to him and (the guys traded spots) and the other ten incher was now standing up, my cock was exposed for the wife to suck and she was doing a great job at it too. I liked this position a lot because of the way she can suck my cock as I got fucked but I preferred the other position better in terms of actual fucking. After about five minutes we switched back to the other position.

The guy stayed at the bottom and I faced him. The 10 incher came behind me to fuck me as the wife kissed me like crazy. I was screaming and moaning a lot and loving every second of it, I kept saying harder, fuck me harder. The wife did slap my face too and we were all feeding off of each others energy. After a little while the 10 incher pulled out and I was getting fucked by the other guy and he just went to fuck me hard and fast, he choked me at the same time and then he started with slapping my ass again very hard. I was so horned up it was crazy. The guy fucking me was also so horny, he actually pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips (ive never kissed a guy ever) and it was hot, the wife smiled and said well that's new and we laughed and the guy grabbed me again and kissed me again and bit my lip. I was also moving my body more and more on top of him and was sooooo horny. Then as he was getting a little tired the other guy lied down beside us and I mounted him with my back to him.

I bounced on his cock for quit a bit before he pulled me down and was laying flat on him as he wrapped his arms around my chest and fucked me this way just before the second guy also went up my ass the wife sucked on me. I was so horny it was insane, I could feel my asshole pulsating on the cocks as the wife was sucking me. The guys were not able to last much longer as we just passed the hour mark. so i got in doggy on the bed and one guy went up my ass and fucked me for a little bit until he came up my ass, then the wife told me to stay right there and the next guy went up my ass and came as well. The wife told me to lean over the edge of the ottoman and make the cum come out into her mouth as she was anticipating it with her mouth wide open, she then came up to me and fed me the cum and I swallowed it all. I loved doing this, then we said goodbye to the guys and the wife and I continued with our fun, but that's for another time.

D

deleted1109963

well here is the continuation of that day.....

So then the two guys left and the wife then told me to go to the basement. downstairs I was surprised to see another two guys. i did not know they were here. They were into oil play a lot so they had already setup a tarp in the basement and i saw a few bottles of oil everywhere lol.

I got on my knees and they jsut started to spray me with the oil. The wife was also spraying me and spreading the oil all over my body with her hands. Then one of the guys sprayed the oil in my mouth and then forced my head down on his cock and made the oil spill all out of my mouth onto my body. He told me to hold it there for about twenty seconds and then the other guy fed me his cock. As i was sucking on the other guy still kept my hand on the first guys cock. The second guy also put oil in my mouth as i sucked on him and I switched from one to the other. At some points they did put both of their cocks in my mouth, everyone always loves this, during this time the wife was also sucking me. Then one guys went on the couch and laid down and I stoo up on bent over to suck him exposing my ass to the second guy and he just put more oil over my body and teased my ass before putting his cock in.

The guy that was lying down was saying that he wanted to control my throat. So he told me how long and deep to go on his cock. He was doing a good job at making me choke on his cock. At times when the guy fucking me was really making me horny it threw off my sucking game and I wasnt sucking as much and he screamed at me to keep sucking and put it back in. He would keep saying keep it there, keep it htere, look at me when you suck me. Im going to fuck that airhole right up, hold it, dont you fucking come up. Eventually the fucking got intense and i ended up being in doggy on couch and bobbed my head on the cock. The guy I was sucking was telling the guy how to fuck me, as he ws doing that I decided to lick his balls and loved to feel his cock touching my shoulder, The guy fucking me had eventually pulled out and I sucked him right out my ass for a bit.

The guy I was sucking at first lied down and i mounted him facing him and continued to suck the guy that jsut fucked my ass. I was bouncing so hard on him that we were making that classic slapping sound. I screamed and said fuck me fuck me. As he started to slow down i got up and sucked him right out of my ass and also continued to suck the other, then without him even telling me I deepthroated his cock and gagged on it hard and he said ohhh do that again, then I also did it to the other guy. I then mounted back on top of him facing him and then the other guy also went up my ass to fuck me. The wife then said to fuck me hard as I am already broken in from the past hour. I smiled and they jsut pounded me. I said fuck my assssss fuck me harder, we fucked for a few minutes like this before the guy behind had to take a break becasue he felt he was close lol. I bounced on the other guy on my own and he loved it, After a minute or two the other guy came back and I went into reverse cowgirl and they both fucked me this way. They got to be pretty intense with a great rythmn going and then finally then rushed me to my knees and exploded their loads all over my face and mouth, some dripped down my body and I could see myself in the mirror and loved the view and I decided to tease them some more y sucking them both for alittle and then the wife kicked them out.

and the the wife and I finally had our fun together