Fowfering

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tonedguy90, Nov 28, 2010.

1. tonedguy90

tonedguy90 New Member

Albums:
    I dont know if anyone has done this because there is not much information online . I am starting from today a fowfer only routine to see if i can get any noticeable size gains.

2. MonsterUncut

MonsterUncut Active Member

Albums:
  3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

The general consensus has been that Fowfers mainly increase flaccid size, but Fowfer claims to have gained considerable erect size primarily through Fowfers.

4. bigonepleaser

bigonepleaser New Member

Actually, this makes a lot of sense...and explains why drag queens are notorious for having big dicks. The use the Fowfer method to tuck away their cocks.

5. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry, but the old "FOW" (from the PEForum days back in 2001) never claimed erect length gains from "fowfers". All of my gains came from other exercises before I tested the "Fowfers" for flaccid length gains in the spring of 2001. I have ran a couple of test to try to prove that "fowfers" would increase erect length but never had any success(had already peaked on erect gains). The only thing I could claim was getting back length I would loose when PE inactive for a while. I can not prove it myself, but I do beleive "fowfers" could enhance erect length in the beginner. Doesn't cost anything but time to try.

Good luck to those willing to try.

fow

P.S. If your going to test "fowfers" please keep the test clean and do not mix with other exercises or you prove nothing other than something??????? did or did not work.

#5 fowfer, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Ah, there you have it straight from the horse's mouth, and I stand corrected.

It may be over at the Matters of Size forum (where Fowfers tend to go by the name "Lazy Ass Stretch") that I recall someone claiming they had gained erect length through this exercise. But I doubt that anyone has done only Fowfers and nothing else.

For myself, I have found that if I stretch good and hard and Fowfer, I can create a sensation of strain in the ligaments akin to what I feel when hanging about 15 lbs or so. It would seem reasonable to assume that Fowfers might work for gaining erect length if hanging does.

7. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Thought I would add this comparison picture. If I remember right the "fowfer" test and gains were in the spring of 2001. There was a major change in hang between the before PE and the post "fowfer" test pictures but some of that was gradual change over the span of a year. I think before I started the "fowfer" test I was about 4.5" flaccid. Also adding a bone pressed flaccid length picture.(not looking for criticism or discussion on my measuring methods) I claim 7" bpfl.

Attached Files:

8. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    For those who are interested, I just posted a short video of me illustrating how to fowfer. I am using a stool only for clarity of illustration. Normally, I would do this in my office chair at the computer but also do it in any chair when the opportunity presents itself.

P.S. To the O.P. - I am not trying to hijack this thread but, it is about fowfering so felt the need to present some facts and history.

9. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted