Fowfering

tonedguy90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know if anyone has done this because there is not much information online . I am starting from today a fowfer only routine to see if i can get any noticeable size gains.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The general consensus has been that Fowfers mainly increase flaccid size, but Fowfer claims to have gained considerable erect size primarily through Fowfers.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, this makes a lot of sense...and explains why drag queens are notorious for having big dicks. The use the Fowfer method to tuck away their cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyker

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The general consensus has been that Fowfers mainly increase flaccid size, but Fowfer claims to have gained considerable erect size primarily through Fowfers.

Sorry, but the old "FOW" (from the PEForum days back in 2001) never claimed erect length gains from "fowfers". All of my gains came from other exercises before I tested the "Fowfers" for flaccid length gains in the spring of 2001. I have ran a couple of test to try to prove that "fowfers" would increase erect length but never had any success(had already peaked on erect gains). The only thing I could claim was getting back length I would loose when PE inactive for a while. I can not prove it myself, but I do beleive "fowfers" could enhance erect length in the beginner. Doesn't cost anything but time to try.

Good luck to those willing to try.

fow

P.S. If your going to test "fowfers" please keep the test clean and do not mix with other exercises or you prove nothing other than something??????? did or did not work.

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, there you have it straight from the horse's mouth, and I stand corrected.

It may be over at the Matters of Size forum (where Fowfers tend to go by the name "Lazy Ass Stretch") that I recall someone claiming they had gained erect length through this exercise. But I doubt that anyone has done only Fowfers and nothing else.

For myself, I have found that if I stretch good and hard and Fowfer, I can create a sensation of strain in the ligaments akin to what I feel when hanging about 15 lbs or so. It would seem reasonable to assume that Fowfers might work for gaining erect length if hanging does.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thought I would add this comparison picture. If I remember right the "fowfer" test and gains were in the spring of 2001. There was a major change in hang between the before PE and the post "fowfer" test pictures but some of that was gradual change over the span of a year. I think before I started the "fowfer" test I was about 4.5" flaccid. Also adding a bone pressed flaccid length picture.(not looking for criticism or discussion on my measuring methods) I claim 7" bpfl.

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For those who are interested, I just posted a short video of me illustrating how to fowfer. I am using a stool only for clarity of illustration. Normally, I would do this in my office chair at the computer but also do it in any chair when the opportunity presents itself.

P.S. To the O.P. - I am not trying to hijack this thread but, it is about fowfering so felt the need to present some facts and history.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

VISA

Experimental Member
Media
Hello folks,

I've been member on PEGym for a quite while, nicknamed Fishy, and i joined here just to tell you guys, that fowfers only works.

But im doing it different, its quite intense. After warmup (i like to edge for 10min.) tuck your 80% erect penis between your legs when standing up. You can bend your back, to tuck it easily, then squeeze with your inner leg muscles and slowly stand up. At some point you will be able to push your hips forward. You will feel massive ligament strech and at the same time works on your penis like an ULI or erect squeeze.

I do this about 10 times for 20 seconds, and believe me, it helped me in flaccid and erect size. In erect size the penis became a lot fuller at the top, and the glans are a lot bigger too.

If anyone needs answers, or pics, post it here.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

VISA

Experimental Member
Media
What other PE techniques have you used and what is your favorite for gains?

I find only thing worthwhile for me was hanging with pumping.

Ive done almost every PE exercise, but mostly based on girth. I think i got the best gains from ulis and edging at the edge of PONR for at least 20 min.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are two kinds of fowfers but one has a different name. There is the Lazy Ass Stretch that I have done for years, and then there is the more traditional fowfer. The LAS is done by pulling your junk back between your legs and sitting on it. The regular fowfer is mainly done while lying in bed and pulling your junk between your legs and using your legs to hold it in place. When I do LAS's I pull my stuff back as hard and with as much force as I can manage before sitting on it, and I find the tension created by doing it this way far exceeds anything a normal fowfer can produce. You can do them while working your computer, watching tv or listening to music. I don't believe they do anything for erect gains, but I believe LAS's helped with my flaccid gains. LAS's are not to be confused with Between The Leg Stretches. This exercise is just like the LAS, but instead of sitting on your stuff you simply continue to pull it manually back between your legs.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
FYI..........Thought I would post this again .

“FOWFER” is the only subject of this Post. I have attached a new video combining two old videos and a new video illustrating fowfers up the crack and under the cheek. Below is a copy of the original “fowfer” post(thought I would never find it) as it was reposted by Sizemeister on Thunder’s site.

..........................................................................................................................

Sizemeister
08-26-2001, 09:25 AM
Fow said:

I decided to throw this out in General Discussion since no one seemed to pick up on it in my "personal routine" post.

Butt Stretcher is kind of a misnomo because you're not stretching the butt, you're stretching the penis. So, unless someone else has labeled this technique, I will call it a "fowfer".

I have clock several hours in the past 2 months doing this exercise and have gained approx another 1" in flaccid length. I am definitely a shower now with 7" flaccid and 8.125" erect. I started Dec. '99 as a grower with 4.5" flaccid and 7" erect.

The exercise or technique is a simple no hander which makes it ideal while working on the computer or watching TV and is as follow:
1. total softie best but 20-30% would probably work
and a warmup recommended
2. while standing, reach from behind between legs
and grasp head of penis
3. stretch penis as far as possible either up crack
or under cheek of ass
4. now, gingerly sit down on your outstretched penis
letting your weight retain the stretch
5. release handhold and enjoy a hands free stretch
for a long as you wish(personnally have not gone
over 90 minutes in one sitting)

I don't know whether this will help erect length or not. I have not personnally seem any claimable erect gains from this technique to date.

Good Luck

fow

All my erect gains came prior to the "fowfer". I have been PEing for over a year now(this was written in 2001) and all of the currently claimed erect gains came from periods when I was using other methods of jelqing and stretching. Have stopped all jelqing except uli3. Would still like more head girth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyker

Slothbear753

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FYI..........Thought I would post this again .

“FOWFER” is the only subject of this Post. I have attached a new video combining two old videos and a new video illustrating fowfers up the crack and under the cheek. Below is a copy of the original “fowfer” post(thought I would never find it) as it was reposted by Sizemeister on Thunder’s site.

..........................................................................................................................

Sizemeister
08-26-2001, 09:25 AM
Fow said:

I decided to throw this out in General Discussion since no one seemed to pick up on it in my "personal routine" post.

Butt Stretcher is kind of a misnomo because you're not stretching the butt, you're stretching the penis. So, unless someone else has labeled this technique, I will call it a "fowfer".

I have clock several hours in the past 2 months doing this exercise and have gained approx another 1" in flaccid length. I am definitely a shower now with 7" flaccid and 8.125" erect. I started Dec. '99 as a grower with 4.5" flaccid and 7" erect.

The exercise or technique is a simple no hander which makes it ideal while working on the computer or watching TV and is as follow:
1. total softie best but 20-30% would probably work
and a warmup recommended
2. while standing, reach from behind between legs
and grasp head of penis
3. stretch penis as far as possible either up crack
or under cheek of ass
4. now, gingerly sit down on your outstretched penis
letting your weight retain the stretch
5. release handhold and enjoy a hands free stretch
for a long as you wish(personnally have not gone
over 90 minutes in one sitting)

I don't know whether this will help erect length or not. I have not personnally seem any claimable erect gains from this technique to date.

Good Luck

fow

All my erect gains came prior to the "fowfer". I have been PEing for over a year now(this was written in 2001) and all of the currently claimed erect gains came from periods when I was using other methods of jelqing and stretching. Have stopped all jelqing except uli3. Would still like more head girth.

Sorry to bother you but whenever I do fowfers I put my penis between my cheeks for about 20 minutes each set. However instead of looking bigger my flaccid looks a bit smaller and a little darker. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?