Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
How big were u before u started to work ur penis?

If you are referring to my overall PE gains, you should start at the beginning of this thread. I detailed my PE history showing what I did, when I did it, and how much I gained. Most exercises I tried are illustrated with videos.

If you are referring to the last post above on head pumping, I thought I had included measurement data in the history above but I did not find it there. I am attaching a photo I took in 2008 which showed my head girth as 5.75". I am not sure what it is now but think it is between 6.0" and 6.25". Will try to get a new measurement after I quit pumping for a while.

fow

Attachments

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fowfer- It's great to see that you're still active in the PE world! I hope that all is well with you :)

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Big Al,

Thanks. Still hanging around and occasionally try something new. To old to get serious about anything anymore. Sometimes the naysayer will ruffle my feathers a bit. How are things down your way. Hope your still doing well.

fow

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al,

Thanks. Still hanging around and occasionally try something new. To old to get serious about anything anymore. Sometimes the naysayer will ruffle my feathers a bit. How are things down your way. Hope your still doing well.

fow

Things are going well :) I'm still doing much of the same stuff, just on a different scale and on a bit more of an advanced level.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Some time back I add a posted on "Stimming for Girth". I still can't confirm any gains from Girth Stimming but I enjoy it so I keep doing it. When I'm doing this I just enjoy the buzz and the 30 minute erection(the base ring is constrictive trapping blood and engorging the penis kind of like clamping). I don't even attempt HFO. I usually do 30 minutes sets whenever I can find time(at least once a day when I'm home). Attaching a couple more pictures.

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Played around with stim and not sure what frequency to start with? Nor where it's best to place electrodes. I see you have one arond base where is the second?

The second electrode is an 18 ga. copper ring behind the glans. The base ring is 8 ga. copper. I get the best sensation out of that combination. Some think 18 ga. is to light but it's what works for me. When I use a weaker TENS unit, I sometimes use 20 ga copper ring on the glans. The only other place I enjoy placing electrodes is a base electrode around the balls or balls and shaft. Never cared for anal.

fow

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I read somewhere that electric stim can damage leydig cells in the testicles.

Never heard this before and have been stimming for 10+ years. Can't dispute what you are saying so will check it out. I will be traveling for a few days so won't be able to do anything til I get back. Thanks for the heads up.

fow

Philthyphelix666

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some time back I add a posted on "Stimming for Girth". I still can't confirm any gains from Girth Stimming but I enjoy it so I keep doing it. When I'm doing this I just enjoy the buzz and the 30 minute erection(the base ring is constrictive trapping blood and engorging the penis kind of like clamping). I don't even attempt HFO. I usually do 30 minutes sets whenever I can find time(at least once a day when I'm home). Attaching a couple more pictures.
You have a nice hot thick dick...

Reactions: Slothbear753