Fox in the Hen House

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Friends -

Well, I must express my distress at the poor behavior of people while out. Specfically the behavor of the entourage when their prized 'cash cow' is approached by me, treated respectfully and likes it.

I was to be married tomorrow. There was to be nothing of strippers and that sort of thing. The guys were to have had a night out on a yacht and on land chi-chi places with drinks and drivers to dump them back home.

Since I called my wedding off and in proper WASPY fashion did not want to call attention to this or trouble my friends, I snuck into my house and dressed to go out.

I went out. A long list of places and hot spots where I could go anonymously and have a drink.

Went to one place. Bad vibe. Went to another hot spot. Good. Happy to have a crazy place that I was not recognized. I ordered a drink. The bartender guy was attentive. A random waitress was more than attentive.
I was being watched by many people. The women I flirted with.

There was a beautiful Bo Derek woman at the other end of the bar that I walked over to who allowed me to lean in and whisper in her ear a compliment. Her people snapped to to get rid of the 'intruder'. I made a public proclomation that appeased them.

Bo Derek look alike and I talked for some time, allowing people to listen to see that nothing 'bad' was happening.

Bo Derek whose name is Anne - was relaxed and comfortable. Her people, among them very jealous, short, fat, ugly sister and a couple hot gay guys that hated me - put it into high gear to get rid of me at once.

I am astounded that such ugly people and such insecure people would feel good about themselves for getting rid of me - a person that is more aware than they will ever be - for allowing their friend to feel wanted and accepted.

Anne as it turns out was a model. Lots in common. We were having a delightful time as though there was no one else around. Until the handlers and people shoed me away.

Jesus Christ. WTF?!

What the fuck is wrong with people when an innocuous guy cares to have polite conversation with someone who cares for the same?

I am sick of being treated like the fox in the hen house. I was out tonight to socialize. So was this woman. Her people are pathetic. Ergo that she listens to them does her great discredit. Which is why I am not broken up too badly about it.

But I am upset that nothing piece of shit people are threatened by me in a time of weakness. God forbid that a sad guy is putting his sadness aside to go out and be social and fun.

Anyway - that is my crap Friday night. I hope you don't encounter such degenerate people.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Weak people trash other people so they won't feel so badly about themselves. I had to grew up in that situation. I deal with the public at work, and the pitiful ones tend to be mean. Maybe, she is their meal ticket. They don't want their meal ticket threatened.

I am sorry your marriage didn't work out. Don't feel down. Put it in the trash, and go on with being a decent man.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, sorry to hear your evening sucked. Did you at least get a number before your fun was interrupted?

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is sad that people can take a good time and turn it to shit in a heartbeat....Sorry for your turn in the road....but you seem to be dealing....have all the fun you can....as I was told "take it where you can get it" but that'll be my choice.....

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
The really dilemma is; do you want to shout them down or do you want to stay the gentleman that you are? I suggest you do the latter. Always.

Insecure women with cockblocker friends (I call them "beached whale savers") are a terrible date. Believe me, you didn't miss a thing. A woman who's confident will stop her friends right there and then.To bad your evening was extra ruined.

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Gwood, was just chatting with a budd of ours, he knows you personally, and said that you are def the northern gentleman, who knows how to give the respect and dignity that is deserved, while being the life of the party!!! well keep it up man, keep being you, and the perfect one for you will see you for who you truly are!!!!!!!!! oh and when you find the perfect one....... be sure to do it in a CANOE!!!!!!!!!! will be the RIDE of your life.................cajun

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cajun boy, your signature line also applies if he's a giant, hung huge, erect, and trying to get at your arse. Well, unless you are into that type of thing. Otherwise, run like hell!!!
dude............you dont haveta tell me twice..........im outta there if that shows up!!!!!!!!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
well hed better, if not youd be a bottomless pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again no pun intended

It'd be a no shitter because it'd be packed tight. :eek:

I don't think he was hung huge. He was just a giant man. Very attractive in a gruff sort of way. He had a scruffy beard, curly hair, was maybe 6'4", and built big, and solid. I don't remember him having a giant bulge. I took off right after the lip licking. haha

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Twist possibilities for the script …

She didn’t like you as much as you liked her and she used her friends to get rid of you

Her sister is really her lover and they only call each other sisters because they are in the closet

She has a long history of getting drugged up/drunk and seriously regretting the loser she picked up in the bar last night and her friends were just trying too prevent that.

She is a mentally disabled adult that needs and highly appreciates the protection she gets from her friends

Her friends did actually really like you and protected you from the foray of STD’s she is known to host

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1BIGG1 -
Holy cow. Thanks for the insight! I never would have come up with any of those scenarios. lol. You are great. This ain't your first time at the rodeo is it? lol
Cajun thanks.
Hootie, umm no. Not trying to get at anyone's ass.