FOX is NOT a news network

D

deleted15807

The sad thing is we watch for comedy and entertainment while the benighted watch it for 'real news'. It is with shock and awe that anyone takes them seriously. They are undermining democracy.

Thanks for the link. I've been meaning to watch that.

It's a devastating piece. A must for every American citizen.

Last edited by a moderator:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
American news is disgusting, no matter the ideological bent.

News should be unbiased, not biased talking heads telling you distorted versions of what happened.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually liberals, who are Simpson's fans, watch in the hopes that FN will offer Homer Simpson the job of news anchor, or as a replacement for Sean Hannity.

I wouldn't say that now considering the current state of The Simpsons. It's been in the shitter overall for at least the last 7 years. Back when FNC first started (late 90s, early 00s), maybe, but not now.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, I can think of a few liberals that can literally kiss each others asses on camera right now and it would be more entertaining than anything Faux News could provide.

And if you honestly believe the "fair and balanced" tag they promote, then you may want to consider turning in your brain to DriveSavers for a data recovery.

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't say that now considering the current state of The Simpsons. It's been in the shitter overall for at least the last 7 years. Back when FNC first started (late 90s, early 00s), maybe, but not now.

Trust me Homer would be a far better news anchor than the "real" ones put on-air by FN, esp Hannity - just listen to his "shrilling" for 5 minutes, which is longer than I can stand him. As for the Simpsons show, for better or worse, it is still one of the few "everyone/everything is fair game" humor outlets on television.

D

deleted15807

American news is disgusting, no matter the ideological bent.

American news is for profit now. It was once a money losing public service venture the big networks did. No more. CNN and cable news changed all that. News is now a 24 hour shit feast meant to keep your eyes glued to the tube. Imagine if you had to shit 24 hours a day, it would be awful and it is awful.