Fox News Audience Just 1.38% Black

D

deleted15807

^ The Republican Party and their enablers over at FoxFauxFixed News are permanently addicted to race baiting since the Civil Rights era. The list of examples is literally endless.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nielsen Media Research obviously did not contact anyone in my family.

I would be interested to know what percentage of black people in America might be categorized as wealthy conservatives...and if that number corresponds to the black viewership of Fox News.
In my experience, most conservative Black people are not wealthy. More likely, they are ex-military or hardcore Christians who prefer Fox and other conservative/religious media because it supports their "traditional", America is best, God is #1, "these are the end-times" worldview.

Black people, in this regard, suffer from the same issues that Thomas Frank detailed in What's the Matter with Kansas?, they support that which is not in their best interest due to misplaced loyalties, not advantage.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think race relations in this country have taken a step backwards.

I agree in that we've all of a sudden become scared to talk about it.

I think conversations like the one we're having now need to be held more often, all across the country. Racism has become a taboo topic, and race needs to be talked about in frank terms.

Again, I agree.

Getting back to Fox News, I can't speak for other black folks but I don't watch the network because I don't like to be shouted at. I just prefer the format and style of CNN and/or ABC News. The people on Fox News always seem really angry and pissed off to me.

D

deleted15807

The people on Fox News always seem really angry and pissed off to me.

FoxFauxFixed News are masters at 'manufactured outrage'. Totally bogus, totally false. Facts are in short supply but they know no one will call them out on it.

In Republican Land all facts are nothing but fabricated lies spread by elitist professors, statisticians, experts, and intellectuals who have a secret liberal hidden agenda against the common man.

And only Bill O'Reily and Faux News can save them.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FoxFauxFixed and NBC, CNN, NPR, CBS, ABC and MSNBC are masters at 'manufactured outrage'. Totally bogus, totally false. Facts are in short supply but they know no one will call them out on it.

In Republican Land all facts are nothing but fabricated lies spread by elitist professors, statisticians, experts, and intellectuals who have a secret liberal hidden agenda against the common man.

corrected for accuracy.... your welcome

D

deleted15807

^ Don't expect an answer. I'm sure he's like all the others of his ilk, he cherry picks his way through his Bible picking out the points he likes and are easy to do while disposing of the rest. Ignore is the best feature for that one. The best.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of my classic cumshots
11 shot 8 foot cumshot
First person view
Raining down on you
A 'jackson pollock'

So...what's the pastor say about these? You must've missed the first 7893 times I asked you this.
Your continued harassment certainly hasn't been missed by me. :smile:

^ Don't expect an answer. I'm sure he's like all the others of his ilk, he cherry picks his way through his Bible picking out the points he likes and are easy to do while disposing of the rest. Ignore is the best feature for that one. The best.
If you can point to some hypocrisy in Faceking's post-history that is germane to the discussion of his belief in a liberal-biased media and, apparently, cum shots and the Lord, I'd be interested in seeing them.

S

superbot

This is a ridiculous thread.Why are people reduced to colours and numbers??

S

superbot

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:
I would explain it to you, however, I have better things to do. But when you get a chance just think about it a bit.
More to do with the fact that you're not very literate.

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops. :rolleyes:
I wonder if the phony scandals about Van Jones, ACORN, the New Black Panther Party (with its 2 or 3 person membership) and Shirley Sherrod had anything to do with it? I mean, we're not all watching BET. :biggrin:

Phony, hhmmm. Funny how the liberal media attacked the price of Sarah Palins wardobe, but they are nowhere to be found when it comes to Michelle's countless vacations and the new helicopter that just had to be built.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Phony, hhmmm. Funny how the liberal media attacked the price of Sarah Palins wardobe, but they are nowhere to be found when it comes to Michelle's countless vacations and the new helicopter that just had to be built.

"Former President George W. Bush was set to replace the aging helicopter fleet, but last year President Barack Obama scrapped the project after costs to upgrade the aircrafts' ability to withstand an attack sent the price skyrocketing to more than $13 billion from $6.1 billion.
Obama took aim at the soaring costs and said the current fleet of helicopters built by Sikorsky - some of them 35 years ago - was adequate."

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Former President George W. Bush was set to replace the aging helicopter fleet, but last year President Barack Obama scrapped the project after costs to upgrade the aircrafts' ability to withstand an attack sent the price skyrocketing to more than $13 billion from $6.1 billion.
Obama took aim at the soaring costs and said the current fleet of helicopters built by Sikorsky - some of them 35 years ago - was adequate."
And Vinyl, just so we are clear, you are saying that Republicans are white and racist. Thats a huge generalization. You are making racist comments, yes. Mods....

Last edited: