Fox News Exposed!

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I heard today that Fox News apologized for airing on live TV a very large piece of meat from some football player on Sunday. I couldn't find a post about it, but supposedly there was an aftergame interview and in the background one of the players was standing up behind the person being interviewed with a towel around him that didn't cover his cock. Any pics? Or video?

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I heard today that Fox News apologized for airing on live TV a very large piece of meat from some football player on Sunday. I couldn't find a post about it, but supposedly there was an aftergame interview and in the background one of the players was standing up behind the person being interviewed with a towel around him that didn't cover his cock. Any pics? Or video?

I guess the Superbowl is not the only place for a "wardrobe malfunction."

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, it's Visanthe Shiancoe. This is the 4th thread on the exposure, I believe. If you're interested, it's also up on Youtube.

/God, some people need to use the Search function.....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still can't figure out why this guy choose to be naked around all those people in suits, and how it could have possibly been missed.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
people get naked in shower rooms ....gasssssssssssp what is the story here this is not the first time some camera man has caught somebody changing clothes.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it's Visanthe Shiancoe. This is the 4th thread on the exposure, I believe. If you're interested, it's also up on Youtube.

/God, some people need to use the Search function.....

Please provide a detailed tutorial for all of us. I said detailed. No .... no ... no ... no ... just do it and shut up. I need to learn the search function now.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
The search function on this site is poor. Once you get the results, you often need to search through dozens of posts before finding even a portion of the word/name/topic you were looking for in the first place. And especially in this case, I think Xrush should be given a full pardon. All he had to go on was that Fox apologized about a fauz pas airing. What should he have searched? "Naked man in towel on Fox News?" Try typing in Fox News and see what you get. It's ridiculous.

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ROTFLMAO! This is the funniest crap I have heard all day. How many more times can Fox News apologize for every antic they make? At least they aired a football player with a hung dick. Totally newsworthy! :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The search function on this site is poor. Once you get the results, you often need to search through dozens of posts before finding even a portion of the word/name/topic you were looking for in the first place. And especially in this case, I think Xrush should be given a full pardon. All he had to go on was that Fox apologized about a fauz pas airing. What should he have searched? "Naked man in towel on Fox News?" Try typing in Fox News and see what you get. It's ridiculous.
The LPSG search really isn't all that bad or hard to use. A trick is to type the most unusual name, word or phrase of what you're looking for into the search field to get less and more relevant results.

And in this particular case the OP could've looked through just the first few pages of threads to see if it had already been talked about and he would've found that it had.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thank you.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i hate to break it to some of you brianiacs, but the video comes from fox SPORTS, not fox news. and lets talk about WHY you hate fox news so much. is it because you are liberals? well can i suggest all you haters simply change the channel. you have all three major networks, pbs, time magazine, cnn, msnbc, cnbc, the new york times and countless other outlets that feed your liberal, america-hating BS. please go there and leave the rest of us alone with your ignorance. as far as fox news goes, they're FAR less scandelous than CNN and the new york times.

FantomX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i hate to break it to some of you brianiacs, but the video comes from fox SPORTS, not fox news. and lets talk about WHY you hate fox news so much. is it because you are liberals? well can i suggest all you haters simply change the channel. you have all three major networks, pbs, time magazine, cnn, msnbc, cnbc, the new york times and countless other outlets that feed your liberal, america-hating BS. please go there and leave the rest of us alone with your ignorance. as far as fox news goes, they're FAR less scandelous than CNN and the new york times.

Amen!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a result of this though, one thing revealed by a sportswriter is that the biggest dingus in NFL history, is that one owned by Harry Carson

anyone have pics of that thing?