Fox News Fear Imbalance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sargon20, Jan 24, 2009.

1. sargon20

Gold Member

Fox News Fear Imbalance

The entire Faux News lineup is certifiably insane and anti-American.

Thank God for John Stewart!!!

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Jon Stewart is da bomb! I love him. It is frightening to me just how many people are drinking the Fox News Kool-Aid as if it were manna from heaven.

3. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

The fact is, there are reasons to be fearful - particularly foreign policy.

MSNBC and friends will have you believe everything is now a utopian paradise. But of course, it is not. Watching the herds of zombie liberals tune into MSNBC is reminiscent of seeing mobs of fanatics being overcome by the ranting sermons of a televangelist.

Its so ridiculous its almost embarrassing.

I mean, did anyone see the footage of the idiots on The Today Show going insane on inauguration? Al Roker screaming and jumping like a schoolgirl at a New Kids On The Block concert. He was screaming to Obama and Obama turned and said 'its warm' and Roker went ballistic screaming "It's Warm!! Its Warm....Oh my god Oh...YAHOO!! ITs Warm He SAID!!!"

Complete, utter idiot drones.

4. Gl3nn

Gold Member

And what are those reasons, my dear objective Starinvestor?

5. SCsoccerMom

SCsoccerMom New Member

How about Pres. Obama getting a standing ovation at a so called news conference. The so called objective journalists of the DC "press corp" actually cheering for him as he enters a press conference. What a joke.......my opinion is none of these sources are worthy of trust...getting your "news" from a comedian on a comdey show does not portend well for the republic. I don't watch much of any of them anymore because I think they all put entertainment and opinion above reporting of fact.
    I think in the next few years we will face some very important directional changes in this country (US) and we as citizens will need facts to make wise decisions. At this point I am afraid that we will not have access to facts....just the opinions of those who wish to shape our view of the facts. The ill-informed masses will follow whatever bright shiny object catches their eye and we will face disaster without extreme messures being taken. I hope I am wrong.

6. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

#6 D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  7. houtx48

Gold Member

ahhh johnny we loves you.

8. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reagraham Lincool '12.

:D

9. morsecode

morsecode New Member

What did you expect? they are fucking comedians, they make sex jokes...

10. B_24065

B_24065 New Member

This is total Bullshit. Some of those clips i saw live and John Stewart cut the clips out of context to serve his own purpose. Typical libtard move. Please list, by name, Fox's entire lineup and we will fact check it against you stupid ass blanket statement. Just another lib who has most likely never watched Foxnews in their life, they just take what other libs say about it as Gospel. I Personally watch Fox and CNN equally. You libtard idiots will find that if you watch simply the news coverage and not the primetime propaganda shows, that CNN and FOX are not that far apart. MSNBC is a totally differnt story. Not only do you have Matthews, Olberman, and Maddow who are all three very far to the left, but their news coverage is blatanly biased to the left as they are self-admittingly "the only news network that has embraced America's need for change." If anything, FOX's Oreilly, Beck and Hannity balance out MSNBC's own primetime propaganda shows. You Liberal dicks are always slamming Fox. But please apart from Hannity, Beck and Oreilly, where do you get this far right propaganda bullshit?

#10 B_24065, Jan 24, 2009
  11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

It's too easy to respond and piss off the usual suspects right now. WAY too easy.
    I shall let them wallow in their own self-righteous ignorance for now.

12. midlifebear

Gold Member

We survived the political manipulations of Randolph Hearst and we'll survive the maniacal "evil doings" of Rupert Murdoch, too.

13. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it was his first press conference as President, that seems merely polite to me, by way of welcome. For many it would be their first encounter since the considerable achievement of his election. It would be worrying if they did it at the end, or every time.

14. sargon20

Gold Member

That one is GREAT. That one is a keeper.

I'm SURE they sound SO much better in context. :tongue:

The fact that you watched them 'live' and weren't laughing proves we are talking to the whack job fringe that has driven the country and the world off the cliff.

15. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Barack Obama does not have his hand on the Bible."
    "Is he really President?"
    Does someone seriously think that the legitimacy of the US presidency depends on whether a man's hand is touching a book?

(I'm reliably informed that the bible - and the help of any God/dess/es - are optional. Congress has not yet made any law regarding the establishment of religion in the US. CNN told us Obama became President automatically at noon* whether he took the oath or not.

* While Itzhak Perlman, Yo Yo Ma et al were still playing John Williams' music. Interesting that Williams included the Shaker hymn, "Simple Gifts" as a tribute to Aaron Copeland who used it in Appalachian Spring, but whose music was cut from a 1953 inaugural concert because he was "too liberal".)

#15 Snozzle, Jan 24, 2009
  16. Redsquall

Redsquall New Member

A lot of the footage was taken out of context. However, that was extremely funny.

Stewart's hilarious.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree. :cool:

18. midlifebear

Gold Member

Yikes! This is a footnote in the Eisenhower Administration I did not know (I'm a Truman baby, myself). Refusing to play Appalachian Spring at a presidential inaugural is like refusing to play Fanfare for the Common Man because "It's too Jewish."

This tops my favorite presidential gaff: When Queen Elizabeth toured the USA back in 1975 or 76. At a presidential ball held in her honor Gerald Ford took her hand and did an elegant job of leading her to the center of the White House ballroom floor whereupon the orchestra began with That's Why the Lady is a Tramp. :wink:

19. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

i cant believe you exist. i love you. really

20. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

SCSoccerMom writes: "At this point I am afraid that we will not have access to facts....just the opinions of those who wish to shape our view of the facts. The ill-informed masses will follow whatever bright shiny object catches their eye..."

--------------------

Yeah. Well, welcome to the liberal's view of the past 8 years, SoccerMom. Welcome to OUR world.

This criticism might have been perfectly valid when GW Bush was cherry-picking information to build a case for going to war with Iraq. Apparently, Bush felt that we the people didn't need to know all the facts (and costs involved) in a "pre-emptive invasion".

No! --- Don't look there! --- At the costs and drawbacks and criticisms for a pre-emptive strike!

Look over here! --- "Our mission in Iraq is clear. We are hunting down the terrorists. We are helping Iraqis build a free nation that is an ally in the war on terror."

Follow the bright shiny object!

"These terrorists kill the innocent but they cannot stop the advance of freedom. The only way our enemies can succeed is if we forget the lessons of September 11.... but, see, we're makin' progress!... heh heh...Progress is being made!.... We are fighting against men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons who are capable of any atrocity.. They take innocent lives to create chaos for the cameras. They are trying to shake our will in Iraq just as they tried to shake our will on September 11, 2001."

Don't question what's presented! Don't go looking and rooting around over there now! LOOK HERE! Just follow the bright shiny object!

"There are terrorists in Iraq who are willing to kill - kill anybody in order to stop our progress. The more successful we are on the ground, the more these killers will react....The difficult and necessary mission in Iraq continues....And progress is being made!...heh heh... there are killers and radicals and murderers who kill the innocent to stop the advance of freedom! But freedom’s happening in Iraq. And we’re making progress!"

Progress progress progress progress.... Don't question! Don't go looking over there!!

The president asks for $79 billion is supplemental spending.... the president asks for and signs an additional supplemental spending bill for $87 billion into law...Oh, look! We're up to 400 billion now!.... now 590 billion!...... and this is just the Iraq War....

Progress is bein' made!

Draft saved Draft deleted