Fox News Reporter w/BIG bulge

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Noticed on FOX this morning that one of the field reporters, didn't get his name, had a HUGE bulge in his jeans. He was walking down the street from vendor to vendor and you could not help but to notice he hangs to his right and has very prominent ball bulge, too. The guy looks like a football player: thick build, thick neck, sort of hot-but-not-but-hot looks, thinning brown hair. Anyway, it was quite a shock and the cameraman obviously noticed because every subsequent shot went no lower than the reporters waist. Just sharing.....might be worth watching in the morning.....maybe part 2? Dare I hope?

My gawd, I didn't even know that Fox News realized that sex exists, except for that REALLY HORRIBLE kind between two men. ;-)

You mean the kind that will single handedly destroy the world faster than global warming (which doesn't exist), and wars (which are always completely necessary)?

Silly republicans :biggrin1:

B_goldgloveuky

Sexy Member
Media
Where was it shown? What time? What channel? What program? Was he a national fox reporter? A local reporter on a fox station? If you could provide some of these it could help track it down...

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Independent surveys have results that say Fox News is the most trusted news station on TV. It is the only one that is balanced, and the only one which gives a voice to conservatives. No other news station attempts either.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
.................I'd watch Fox for the bulges..........but news??? Fair and Balanced??
ah let's see..........HEAD of Fox News: Roger Ailes...former chair of RNC
Commentators: Carl Rove.............who should be JAILED for ignoring a congressional subpoena!
Sarah Palin: Give me a break!
and Bill O'Reilly...........even AFTER his scandal on sexual harrassment!
And BTWay -- love how their journalistic commentary always includes:
"Many other people think/believe.................." Now THERE'S commentary based on fact!
Go watch the video "Outfoxed" ---------- it's extremely revealing!

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mensch1351..........

You go boy!

I don't believe Fox News could report the local time accurately.
Here in Austin, were think of our Fox Channel as a comedy channel.
Of course, we're known a a liberal and tolerant city.

CommandoPastor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It amazes me that the people who realize how fair Fox is never mention the bias of the other stations. However, those who detest Fox bash it constantly. There is no need to prove anything about the fairness of Fox news reporting. It's aired nightly.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It amazes me that the people who realize how fair Fox is never mention the bias of the other stations. However, those who detest Fox bash it constantly. There is no need to prove anything about the fairness of Fox news reporting. It's aired nightly.
And yet these individuals who believe in Fox always seem to mention that Fox is "the only news source that isn't part of the liberal media". Look up "propaganda" and you'll likely find Fox News listed.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My own politics are to the left. In an American context that would probably be extreme left. But I still enjoy Fox, even though it angers me sometimes. It's entertaining. But is anyone going to answer the question of which reporter had the bulge. I'd imagine Dave from Weekends Fox & Friends might have a bit to offer. Not sure about Clayton though.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Independent surveys have results that say Fox News is the most trusted news station on TV. It is the only one that is balanced, and the only one which gives a voice to conservatives. No other news station attempts either.

Looks like this survey is as "independent" as the "independents" who watch fox news.

Provide me a citation of the study and I can use my expertise to let YOU know whether its a credible study or not.