Fox News Reporter w/BIG bulge

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kind of ironic to accuse everyone of being biased while basing an opinion off nothing but shallow talking points, isn't it? MSNBC has a liberal bias; CNN is just a poor news station; and Fox has a kind of devotion to conservative propaganda that would make Hitler jealous.

Completely agree with you...and this >> "....Fox has a kind of devotion to conservative propaganda that would make Hitler jealous." << One of the best comments on Fox I have ever read!...and it would be funny if it wasn't so tragically true.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
For any of you who might actually be gay and conservative, enjoy. The rest who cares

YouTube - The List
Besides noting you can't stand 'liberals', what's your point, dumbass?

And what does being gay have to do with anything here?

Olympia Snowe and Lindsay Graham are 'liberals'? News to me.

What are you, a Neo Nazi?

Really. Who cares?

Last edited:

billman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I f you watched fox news you might learn something, rather then put your head in the sand or up your ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaliarubio

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes get educated. Here is the proof the the minority is watching the other networks.

I won't lower myself by calling anyone a dumb ass. People reveal who they are when they resort to name calling.

CNN bled primetime ratings points in the first quarter of 2009 and Fox News Channel led the cable news networks on several fronts during a news cycle marked by the beginning of President Barack Obama&#8217;s administration and a global economic crisis.

Among the three major cable news networks, Fox News averaged 2.3 million viewers during primetime in the first quarter, according to Nielsen Media Research. The network had its third best quarter in primetime viewership, behind the fourth quarter of 2008 (presidential election coverage) and the third quarter of 2005 (Hurricane Katrina coverage). CNN averaged 1.1 million viewers, while MSNBC had about 950,000. Compared with last year, Fox News rose 24%, CNN declined 10% and MSNBC was up 22%.

For the total day, Fox News led with 1.2 million viewers, followed by CNN with 740,000 and MSNBC with 473,000. All three networks saw increases for total viewership for the day over the first quarter of 2008, with Fox News up 26%, CNN up 17% and MSNBC up 20%.

Among the key adults 25-54 demographic, Fox News was also the highest ranked in both total-day and primetime averages. The network finished the quarter with an average 511,000 viewers in the demo during primetime, up 19% from last year, and 317,000 for the total day, up 23%. CNN was, again, the only one to take a dip in primetime, averaging 343,000 viewers 25-54, down 22% from last year, and 236,000 viewers for total-day, up 7%. MSNBC tied CNN in primetime average viewers in the demo with 343,000, up 7% from last year, and 180,000 viewers in the demo, up 11%.

In all of cable, Fox News finished the quarter as the second-most-watched network in primetime, behind only USA Network. CNN ranked 17th, MSNBC placed 24th and HLN, CNN&#8217;s sister news channel, came in 30th. For the total programming day, Fox News was 5th, CNN was 14th and MSNBC was 28th.

Fox News also dominated the list of top news analysis programs, claiming nine of the top 10 spots. &#8220;The O&#8217;Reilly Factor&#8221; finished first, averaging 3.4 million viewers and posting a 27% gain over last year. &#8220;O&#8217;Reilly&#8221; also wrapped up the month of March with its 100th consecutive month in the No. 1 spot. Following &#8220;O&#8217;Reilly&#8221; in the top five were &#8220;Hannity&#8221; (2.7 million), &#8220;Glenn Beck&#8221; (2.2 million), &#8220;Special Report With Bret Baier&#8221; (2 million) and &#8220;The Fox Report With Shepard Smith&#8221; (1.9 million). MSNBC broke into the top 10 with &#8220;Countdown With Keith Olbermann,&#8221; which averaged 1.4 million viewers for the quarter.

Reactions: Thaliarubio

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ummmmm... where is the bulge?
And BTW, it's already established that most liberals & Democrats are more likely to get their news from other sources besides television, as reflected by the number of unique hits and visits of the most popular news websites. CNN and the NY-Times always dominate those lists.

That way, we can watch more important things on TV like "Family Guy". :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Again name calling, and picking on my mother! Wow flashbacks of elementary school behavior. Typical liberal defense mechanism. Please get a life, and grow up.
Dude, who are you talking to? Does your world of reality also include imagined insults?

I tried to follow your list of random and selective 'statistics', I really did, but I couldn't find any coherent conclusion, so I gave up. What's relevant is this: if Faux News is the only reliable "fair and balanced" news network, and 90% of all other coverage has a "liberal bias" as Faux viewers are so fond of saying, is it any wonder that that network would do well versus any other individual network? Of course, when you compare Faux viewership versus all other sources for news and information, not so well. At any rate, having a large viewership is no proof of accuracy, or even quality. Lots of people eat a diet of fast food instead of healthier, more interesting alternatives. Does that mean fast food is better or better for you?

Ummmmm... where is the bulge?
I know, where is it? Maybe it's like every thing else on Faux - all talk, no substance.

And BTW, it's already established that most liberals & Democrats are more likely to get their news from other sources besides television, as reflected by the number of unique hits and visits of the most popular news websites. CNN and the NY-Times always dominate those lists.

That way, we can watch more important things on TV like "Family Guy". :wink:
And how come everybody leaves out that archaic radio technology? Yes, I know NPR is only for flaming liberals, but I get alot of good info there. Also on South Park.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know, where is it? Maybe it's like every thing else on Faux - all talk, no substance.

And how come everybody leaves out that archaic radio technology? Yes, I know NPR is only for flaming liberals, but I get alot of good info there. Also on South Park.

"Respect my authority"....gotta love that line.

I'm with VB. I'd rather spend my teevee time watching Family Guy and South Park. Both of these shows are more entertaining and intelligent than anything on Faux News

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK - Well, what a lively discussion my original post caused! Not quite what I intended, but discourse is good. I've got two things to add:

1. WHERE ARE THE DAMN PICS????? Hasn't someone found out who the reporter is? Come on, y'all, I expected someone here to find something for me (is that selfish? am not as skilled in the search world as some of you) <WINK, WINK>

2. As a gay man that is more liberally conservative politically than not, I would offer this observation - If one identifies as "liberal" politically, wouldn't that indicate that they were tolerant and accepting of others political views? Wouldn't that indicate that they understood how important it is to recognize (& be respectful of) the differences? I am conservative because I believe in a VERY limited government, empowering states to be more independent and less reliant on the federal government, a strong national defense, and limited entitlement programs. I am also tolerant and accepting of others that hold different views and enjoy the discourse. So, am I then a liberal conservative? Just a thought....

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
who has the biggest cock in the WWE??? or how do they NEVER show a bulge when wrestling and have a hard-on????

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes get educated. Here is the proof the the minority is watching the other networks.
Plenty of people watch Fox News, there's no denying that. I just wonder how much public good Fox News serves by patronizing their audience with what they want to hear, rather than what might be the truth.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
who has the biggest cock in the WWE??? or how do they NEVER show a bulge when wrestling and have a hard-on????

I don't know about WWE, but Hairyman, YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE! Would love to see that all packaged up!

Anyway, I've been searching for photos of the aforementioned reporter and haven't had any luck.

That said, if anyone has anything on Bill Hemmer - BRING IT! Still think he's one of the most handsome guys on TV. Love his look, and his smile and his apparent ease in reporting. Are there any non "stock" photos of him?

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was to be expected that most of you would bash Fox in general rather than even attempt to find out who the reporter was. It gets so old people. Grow up already. Do tell me all the top 10 things that Democrats have done to help out the gay community? Neither Republicans nor Democrats have any desire to help the gay community. Most of them are career politicians. They don't represent the people. Libertarians and Independents are the ones who may have the power to save this shitty mess that Obama has gotten our country in. ALL THE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE SLANTED LEFT. And if you can't see that you are blind. Now go ahead start your rant against me, I don't really care.

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It was to be expected that most of you would bash Fox in general rather than even attempt to find out who the reporter was. It gets so old people. Grow up already. Do tell me all the top 10 things that Democrats have done to help out the gay community? Neither Republicans nor Democrats have any desire to help the gay community. Most of them are career politicians. They don't represent the people. Libertarians and Independents are the ones who may have the power to save this shitty mess that Obama has gotten our country in. ALL THE MAJOR NETWORKS ARE SLANTED LEFT. And if you can't see that you are blind. Now go ahead start your rant against me, I don't really care.

Let me just say this... in the end, these news stations are just like everyone else in media. Ratings drive the business. So even if the media is slanted left, if you have one channel that tends to be more conservative then of COURSE the conservatives are going to watch that channel. I am sure Fox News' ratings data is slanted since it is believed most media is more liberal that liberals have more channels to choose from. Thus, conservatives watch only Fox and the liberals watch everyone else. Fox was smart enough to realize this and they're capitalizing on it, because they want the ratings.

I consider myself independent because I am too smart to just follow what the mob tells me I should follow. With that being said, I just want to make one thing clear... Obama didn't get us in this shitty mess. The "mess" was created by G.W. Bush. That is factual and cannot be denied. Obama is doing what he thinks is best to get us out of it. He inherited a lemon and he's trying to make lemonade out of them using the methods he and his advisers think are best. I don't agree with everything he's done, but I agree with a whole lot more than ANYTHING Bush did.

The sad thing is, and nobody says this, is that most of the problem that the Conservatives have with him has little to do with his politics. Most of these people are just racist white men who cannot believe this country is being run by a black man who, God forbid, is trying to even out their playing field.