Fox News Reporter w/BIG bulge

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FINALLY!!!!! Found him - was watching this morning and low and behold, caught the name and face at same time. Drum roll...........

Phil Keating!

philkeating.jpg

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By the way I am originally from Philadelphia and not a southerner. I have not a racist bone in my body. Playing the race card. OLD. Playing the blame Bush card OLD. Don't you have something new? How many years would the president have to be in office before we would stop blaming someone else and start putting some responsibility on the President? Who the hell has added the most amount of money to the National Debt? Who owns us now (China does) What is China? Communist. We are in some deep shit people. But of course he gets a free pass because he is indeed the first black/bi-racial President in history. Tired of the liberal whining. I am a Libertarian who believes in freedom from Government, no hand outs and NO GOVERNMENT involvement in social matters. Yes that means gay matters. We would ALL better off is the Government was not dictating morals. I am not Republican but I sure as hell am tired of liberals who seem to think the Government owes them everything. Rights come from God not government. Oh that's right I forgot, most gay men want nothing to do with God. God did not condemn anyone. The passages in the Bible that are so called condemnation passages are taken out of context and misused. Religion and denominations are not what God is all about. In fact the Church is in my opinion TOTALLY responsible for dropping the ball and letting Government take over Social problems that should never be in the realm of Government in the first place.

Reactions: Thaliarubio

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the way I am originally from Philadelphia and not a southerner. I have not a racist bone in my body. Playing the race card. OLD. Playing the blame Bush card OLD. Don't you have something new? How many years would the president have to be in office before we would stop blaming someone else and start putting some responsibility on the President? Who the hell has added the most amount of money to the National Debt? Who owns us now (China does) What is China? Communist. We are in some deep shit people. But of course he gets a free pass because he is indeed the first black/bi-racial President in history. Tired of the liberal whining. I am a Libertarian who believes in freedom from Government, no hand outs and NO GOVERNMENT involvement in social matters. Yes that means gay matters. We would ALL better off is the Government was not dictating morals. I am not Republican but I sure as hell am tired of liberals who seem to think the Government owes them everything. Rights come from God not government. Oh that's right I forgot, most gay men want nothing to do with God. God did not condemn anyone. The passages in the Bible that are so called condemnation passages are taken out of context and misused. Religion and denominations are not what God is all about. In fact the Church is in my opinion TOTALLY responsible for dropping the ball and letting Government take over Social problems that should never be in the realm of Government in the first place.

what the hell does this have to do with the bulge on a Fox news reporter?? Could we move this to the politics section please????

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is THE problem with this news station. The ONLY voice they have is STRICTLY conservation and FAR right.

Hmmm...lets see cnn, msnbc/mnbc, npr, cbs, abc, nbc and a lot more so called news programs and a bazillion newspapers...are far left and strictly liberal and that's there only voice!...Along with fox the have there token lone opposition voice.

If you can't see that you are truly blind!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm...lets see cnn, msnbc/mnbc, npr, cbs, abc, nbc and a lot more so called news programs and a bazillion newspapers...are far left and strictly liberal and that's there only voice!...Along with fox the have there token lone opposition voice.

And this is what the supposed blind can see every weekday:

Joe Scarborough - Conservative
Dylan Ratigan - Independent

Both journalists have shows on MSNBC... the network you claim only provides a "far left, strictly liberal voice". Funny how someone with supposed eyesight could not see these two blatantly obvious examples. Now, take your political grief to the Politics section where it belongs and let the rest of us diverge into the world of hot bulges. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wow ...bone2bone ... a true American idiot!
And there you have it again. Can only resort to name calling.
But ya are, Blanche, ya are an idiot, and you take very much for granted.

You do realize that without "government involvement in social matters", as you put it, you would have NONE of the freedoms you have - including the freedom to practice your religion as you see fit for starters, not to mention the freedom to engage in gay sex in the privacy of your own home without being imprisoned. That last one has only been guaranteed in the last seven years, btw, after the "government involvement" of the US Supreme Court. Here and here.

None of those news organizations you list are "far left", they are all somewhere in the middle. They only look far left to you, because that's what you've been told to think, and that's as far left as you can see from your shortsighted position on the far right. This is what passes for the "far left" in the U.S. Does this look like anything you see on teevee?

Says it all. Next!
No it doesn't. I am in "the south" myself. Please don't lump us all into the same ignorant stereotype.

Last edited: