Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that if a guy has enough experience, his ego will be solid enough so that he's confident in himself.

I'm not up for posting another novel, so I'll just leave it at that and explain myself only if necessary.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a response to the OP I'd say that I take a lot of consider for most peoples egos. I don't know why, most people are just flat wrong, but I feel guilty if I make someone look like a fool at times. Other times there is nothing better.

Just depends on my mood, but I'd say I consider people's egos like 60 percent of the time maybe? Probably less, maybe more, I don't know.

>.>

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women's egos are just as fragile, IMO, and maybe more so.

They're just a lot more subtle and a lot less vocal about it.

I disagree in the sense that they are subtle or less vocal. I mean just thinking back on every girl I've been with, if I was to say something negative about their weight that would shatter every single one of them. I wouldn't really consider than an issue that's subtle or the women I've been with don't talk about it. And that's just one example I can think of that applies to all of them. There's plenty of issues that they all had individually where they would need my support and stroking even if I didn't completely believe what I was telling them.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
To be a man growing up is to have your ego bombarded, ridiculed & spat on almost everyday.

That's just from other men, it sort of toughens you. Many men bond, even unwillingly, in merciless teasing, joking, & sometimes outright nastiness. You've got to give back, & revenge likes a wide audience.

But when you get it at home as well!

The difference in genders is probably best illustrated by one question from partner to partner.

" Are you wearing that to go out?"

Most men will either change to suit their other half, or with grand bravado state, "I look good, & I feel good, so fuck off".

I've only met eunuchs & people rocking in corners who've asked the question the other way around!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
none. i don't fuck men with fragile egos.
Word. If they are fragile they better grow some tougher skin to roll with me. That goes double for women. I'm a terrible dancer. I don't hang out with people I have to tap dance around.

maybe if women paid more attention i wouldnt have to come online and show strangers my dick.
signed,
Ego.

PS-mickeylee is too hostile of a human being to understand what an ego is.
Why exactly should women pay attention to you? Why should anyone? If you don't like the feedback society gives you, you have to figure out for yourself how to get the feedback you want. WHat parts of you are just right? What parts could you stand to refine? Or, is everything about yourself just the way you want it, and should you learn to validate yourself without outside help? This is YOUR work. It is not up to anyone else to validate you.

" Are you wearing that to go out?"

Most men will either change to suit their other half, or with grand bravado state, "I look good, & I feel good, so fuck off".

I've only met eunuchs & people rocking in corners who've asked the question the other way around!

My husband used to be very uptight about me wearing extremely revealing clothes. Because my husband is a gigantic dude, and other dudes are frequently eager to test him (violently) in social situation, I try to dress down when we are out together in order to not contribute to some poor schmuck's maiming by drawing too much attention to myself. However, I do have lots of very short skirts, and very low-cut blouses.

When we first lived together, and most of my clothing was still back home, I had this one risque outfit I wore only in our apartment to titillate him. On laundry day, this was typically the only clean clothing I had. He would question me as I left the apartment. "Where are you going?" "Why are you wearing that?" "Oh my God, AlteredEgo, please put some clothes on!" "Are you kidding me? I'll get the laundry, you find something to cover your butt!" I only ever responded with, "Don't be ridiculous! Who am I going to meet between here and the laundry room? You're being weird and possessive, but don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily. Sit down. You keep paying the rent, I'll keep washing your shorts."

I have no idea how or when this stopped happening. I recently pulled out that top and a different miniskirt to go somewhere with his sister and her roommate. He didn't even blink. He absently slid his hand under my skirt, demanded a kiss, and told me to have fun and not let his sister get too drunk.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't say the male ego is fragile (and the same goes for the female ego). However, some people do possess fragile egos.

Not sure if that's what the OP meant... just clarifying. :wink:

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everyone's ego is fragile, and everyone has insecurities, i think its pointless to try and watch what you say to try and spare someone's potential feelings because there is someone to get offended for everything

there are more common thing that men are insecure about (penis size, sexual ability, money etc.) but not everyone's ego is wrapped around that

personally i think women have the more fragile ego because they tend to be a lot more emotional, or at least they express how hurt they are and they tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves

but everyone has some sort of hang up and trying to censor yourself every second to every person you encounter is a waste of time