Fragrances today...

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women, what fragrances today really hook you today (can't forget it, change your mood to be more receptive, etc)?

Also, whatever said cologne you say, does it depend on where you smell it at (bar, shopping, sidewalk, date)? Or does it always get you?

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aqua D'Gio. I always get the urge to follow the guy around just so I can keep smelling it.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just wanted to say this was a great thread idea and i'm most definitely taking into account the responses from you ladies.
OBY,
If you have a female friend.... try to talk her into going cologne shopping with you. Each of our bodies have different chemicals (etc) on our skin that react better with different colognes. So, if we have a second opinion of a lady, that is surely the best way to go to find one that smells good and works with our personal body chemistry.

Problem is, I don't really have any female friends to go with me :frown1:. Maybe here soon.

Seems like a lot of these suggestions are nighttime romantic colognes. Are there any that are good daytime colognes? (I may be wrong, as I am unfamiliar with some of these).

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would follow a man wearing Aramis.:wink:

Also, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana and Black by Kenneth Cole.