Fran Kranz from Dollhouse

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The guy who plays Topher in Dollhouse is seriosly hung.

In the scenes where he's stoned & wearing just his undies, it looks like he's stuffed a bananna in there. A big one.

Can't get pics on my iPhone but just google him.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Topher is absolutely a doll but I like my ken doll in the shape of Victor. I think he's the hottest doll, but the hottest babe is the cop trying to break the Dollhouse, he's a hunk.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm so glad somebody else noticed this. I have yet to see a really good shot of his bulge in Dollhouse. Even in the episode where he was in his underwear, you never get a really good look at it; he's moving around to much, or the angle/lighting is wrong.

Where he displays major bulge is in his brief-lived sitcom, Welcome to the Captain. The show was OK, but the main reason I watched for what he had stuffed in his jeans. His wardrobe for Dollhouse must be different, because I haven't noticed a bulge and believe me, I've been looking for it. They need to get him into the kind of jeans he wore in Captain.

I've googled for pics of him but, alas, I haven't found any good pics of his bulge.

Yes, Topher is absolutely a doll but I like my ken doll in the shape of Victor. I think he's the hottest doll, but the hottest babe is the cop trying to break the Dollhouse, he's a hunk.

Victor is pretty, but not my type. As for the cop, there's a thread on him here:

http://www.lpsg.org/122671-tahmoh-penikett.html

Truth be told, Fran is way more my type than the other guys. I'm totally a sucker for the fashionably geeky type.

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hes hot yea :) i got so mad at an episode the other week, he was wearing the vest i wanted....that plaid front one with a shiny purple back....was having it shipped to me in my size...but didnt arrive in time :( for some reason got sooo mad at him when i saw him in it lol.

D_Momona_Musubi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first indication, on Dollhouse, that Fran was hung was a few episodes ago. The security head was roughing him up in the zapped chair and it looked like Fran liked it. Quite discernable lump.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dollhouse is fucking great, I lust Victor! Hate the tech/mindwipe guy though.

PS - Victor is sort of the rich man's version of James Lafferty/Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill).

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still say (said it in A Tahmoh thread I think) that it's a weak show. Granted - it started to get better when they stopped basing eps on Echo's assignments (yawn), and started basing them on the inner workings of the Dollhouse.
The weakest link is the leading lady IMHO. I still think it's gonna be canceled before the 13 or so eps that have been filmed will get to air.
That said - I watch it religiously. Why? Three reasons: Tahmoh, Fran, and Enver!! Yum, yum, and yum!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight